Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why you think so few Indian women ever get into adult movies?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Maybe because of the heightened sense of awareness and caution they live with in India seeing how it has one of the highest numbers of rapes. Indian women constantly have to have their b!tch shield up or else they are swarmed with unwelcome advances. It's a real threat over there, so sex is likely viewed from a much different perspective. That doesn't mean they don't like sex or aren't interested in p o r n, but I think it is more of a cultural influence and how Indian women are expected to conduct themselves.
    We aren't talking Indian, Indians that live in India,son. We are talking about westernized indian sloots (Either lived in Western country for long time or grew up/born into Western countries) living in Western countries like England, US, Canada and Caribbeans that have no problems posing half naked, having one night stands and doing cam shows, and all the other slutty things you see Western women doing but for some reason, few if any ever go into adult movies.

Example -

Last edited by TheWeeknd4Ever; 03-15-2019, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWeeknd4Ever View Post
      We aren't talking Indian, Indians that live in India,son. We are talking about westernized indian sloots (Either lived in Western country for long time or grew up/born into Western countries) living in Western countries like England, US, Canada and Caribbeans that have no problems posing half naked, having one night stands and doing cam shows, and all the other slutty things you see Western women doing but for some reason, few if any ever go into adult movies.

Example -

Again, it's likely cultural and strict upbringing. Most of the whores in the p o r n industry did not have strong father figures or they came from dysfunctional families with no values.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Again, it's likely cultural and strict upbringing. Most of the whores in the p o r n industry did not have strong father figures or they came from dysfunctional families with no values.
        But Asians also have strict upbringing and culture value similar to Indians (aka study hard in school and family values) and yet we have ton of western Asian woman getting spit roasted on the camera.

Last edited by TheWeeknd4Ever; 03-15-2019, 04:11 PM.

Comment

I've literally never seen a fine Indian woman.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
            Priya Anjali Rai

Sarah knite

Madhuri Patel

Priya rai is fine

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              Yeah, most of those p.0rn chicks labeled under Indian aren't fooling me; they're really Latina or mulatto girls with Indian garb.

Slightly off topic, anybody here live or have traveled to India?
              Yeah, i had a girlfriend from India but she was from Manipur. None of them look typically Indian there but they are. It's right by the border of Burma and up near China, so they all look like that kind of Asian. I didn't even know some Indian people look Chinese when i first met her and she told me she was Indian. I assumed she just grew up there but her parents might've been from China or something until i learned in that region of India they look totally different to what we think of Indian people.

Anyway i went to India with her a couple of times. I really liked it there, however some of the poverty you can see in certain areas is insane.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                OMG those women are beautiful. I always try to find indian po3n stars. One is called Jaye or something from the UK . Indian and Middleast women are bad love that skin tone and they have that tight hairy cookie too. OMG

That one in the red would get my rod for 3 hours no break.

Signed by a BBC.
                It's not tight at all but big hollow and watery.
                Last edited by Bobby Shaw; 03-15-2019, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Wouldn't they get raped and stoned to death?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
                    It's not tight at all but big hollow and watery.
                    Ouuuuuu I am still interested.

Comment

Maybe because there is not a high demand for them?
                      I’m sure if the demand was there, it would be full of Indian **** stars.

Comment

Working...
                      X