Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it just me that has picked up a noticeable skill difference in Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Is that why h chose Cotto as hes leftovers of Pac and its in his mind to lose? When Floyd fought hatton another unbeaten guy he had a tougher fight than he wanted, and thats why he avoided Bradley i guess.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!...I see someone is on a TROLLL...Boy Floyd aint cherrypicking no junior welterweights like Bradley, like he did Hatton!..Pac can HAVE Bradley!!..Kendol Holt knocked Bradley like a baby...Thats why Arum picked him, cuz Pac will KO Bradley when he touches that chin...he picked him for a reason!!..Learn about the game of boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!...I see someone is on a TROLLL...Boy Floyd aint cherrypicking no junior welterweights like Bradley, like he did Hatton!..Pac can HAVE Bradley!!..Kendol Holt knocked Bradley like a baby...Thats why Arum picked him, cuz Pac will KO Bradley when he touches that chin...he picked him for a reason!!..Learn about the game of boxing!
      In all fairness to Bradley, he did get back up and dominate the remaining rounds against Kolt.

Bradley's a good fighter that deserves more respect than that if I'm honest.

Comment

In that gif Floyd pulled that move off twice successfully, attempted it 3 times I believe. The reason he fought Ortiz differently is because Ortiz doesn't have a good straight left hand.
        Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 04-21-2012, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
          In all fairness to Bradley, he did get back up and dominate the remaining rounds against Kolt.

Bradley's a good fighter that deserves more respect than that if I'm honest.
          He got up...but if he went down in the first place, then when Pac lands, he will be out cold...its gonna be like the hatton fight!

Comment

"the shoulder roll doesnt work against southpaws" is just stupidness that gets parroted over and over. It worked fine for floyd and morales did it a few times against pacquaio and it worked fine.

Someone somewhere said this phrase and noobs who havent watched many fights just parrot it over and over.

Comment

He got up...but if he went down in the first place, then when Pac lands, he will be out cold...its gonna be like the hatton fight!
              Bro, Kendal Holt firstly is an orthodox fighter. Secondly, Bradley hasn't had problems I've seen with southpaws of late. His bouts with Witter, Casamayor and Alexander all ended before 12 full rounds.

Comment

Bradley doesn't fight nothing like Hatton. Please go watch one of his fights rather than be presumptuous.

Comment

A true master gets better with time.

This just goes to show how much of Floyd's skills comes from mastery of boxing rather than physical ability.
                  Sure, he seems to have cat like reflexes but he trained them from a early age.

Just look at HW James Toney...
                  He was a brain damaged fatso yet his relfexes were still sharp.
                  It's called mastery

Comment

Against the Gatti's of the world definitely. Against a great lightweight at somewhere around welterweight sure. But I won't sit there & say that he'll stroll up to 160 & beat genuinely bigger & stronger fighters.

I have seen 1 fighter show similar skill around Floyd's weight classes. I'd like to see these 2 display those skills against each other. That man is Martinez. But Floyd & his followers would accept Canelo over Martinez saying Floyd beats Martinez anyway. Sorta like Pacman fans that claim Pacman beats Cotto at anyweight. However He won't fight him without a catchweight. Strange if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      Is that why h chose Cotto as hes leftovers of Pac and its in his mind to lose? When Floyd fought hatton another unbeaten guy he had a tougher fight than he wanted, and thats why he avoided Bradley i guess.

I honestly cannot believe someone said Floyd avoided Bradley....

I'm not a Floyd fan in the slightest bit, I just find that statement hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                      X