Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever had a dream about a girl you know and now you have a thing for her?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
    right......

hurrrr

here

Comment

Not really.

Although I've dreamed about a girl I don't know and it frightens me.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
        Not really.

Although I've dreamed about a girl I don't know and it frightens me.
        because you would prefer to dream about a guy you don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by TriggerHapppy:) View Post
          I had a sexual dream about this friend of mine and now I have a little thing for her. Me and her are friends and I've never been attracted to her at all. Has this ever happened to you?
          Actually yes!

Its actually the reason i pursued my current GF. We were kinda friends in 1 class in HS and then after 2 years of not seeing or even thinking of her, i had a sexual dream about her and just couldnt get her outta my mind. Then i hit her up and the rest is history

Comment

All the time

Comment

I had a dream about girl I know. After the dream I never wanted to see her again.

She was a on a boat masturbating with a hot dog and screaming like a chicken while kilt-wearing Scots wear circling her playing the bag pipes and vomiting.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                because you would prefer to dream about a guy you don't know.
                Nah man, it's like you wanna know who that person is and what connection you have but there's nothing to do.

Its like, will I ever meet this person, is the dead trying to talk to me?

It frightens me, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                  Nah man, it's like you wanna know who that person is and what connection you have but there's nothing to do.

Its like, will I ever meet this person, is the dead trying to talk to me?

It frightens me, bro.
                  What are you talking about Emz, I'm right here and personally I think you would make a great wifey.

Comment

A few times in high school but I never did anything about it.

Comment

Working...
                    X