Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone explain to me where the judge said stooge has to fight on 5th May?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thatnickuh View Post
    Well this leads to another question, if you don't put any weight in the litany of excuses that Team Pacquiao has given for not accepting the May 5th date and wanting to push the date to late May, then why are you bending over touching your toes in effort to question why Mayweather won't play along?
    Im asking why Mayweather went into a negotiation with a set date and venue.

Answer me this - if Team Pacquaio said to Mayweather, "you're fighting us on date X at venue Y", what would Mayweather's response be?

Dont be a coward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      When manny was this arrogant you had no problems. But Let me ask this:
      and that pretty much says it all. your idol treats everyone like they're at clottey's level. man, this is the pacman. this is the guy whom every boxer wants to be in the ring with. nice try, dunn.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
        Just wondering really since there were no contracts signed for May 5th for PAC and May.
        I find this comical, that people can't grasp such a simple fact. I work in Law Enforcement and in a warrants unit(State of Texas). On several occassions I have picked up people who made a agreement with a court/judge and have not followed through on there end....it results in loss of bond and a warrant issued. Mayweather used the date May 5th as the reason to postpone his turn in date, not late May, not June 1, not June 9th. He and his attorneys explained in great detail, why May 5th is important to Mayweather and the community itself.....evidence presented and reasons presented to the judge, assisted her, in her judgement to allow him the extension.....if he doesn't fight on May 5th, I guareentee he gets a warrant put out for his arrest...because he has in fact lied to the judge and the reason he used is no longer valid.

Comment

• Originally posted by pacfan View Post
          and that pretty much says it all. your idol treats everyone like they're at clottey's level. man, this is the pacman. this is the guy whom every boxer wants to be in the ring with. nice try, dunn.

The PACMAN buhahahahaha , your in fantasy land kid , Floyd will make him look like Clottey , makes me laugh how hype influences people into believing anything but then again your a kid ,,,,,,,what new handle you gunna have after the fight kiddo ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Calabis View Post
            I find this comical, that people can't grasp such a simple fact. I work in Law Enforcement and in a warrants unit(State of Texas). On several occassions I have picked up people who made a agreement with a court/judge and have not followed through on there end....it results in loss of bond and a warrant issued. Mayweather used the date May 5th as the reason to postpone his turn in date, not late May, not June 1, not June 9th. He and his attorneys explained in great detail, why May 5th is important to Mayweather and the community itself.....evidence presented and reasons presented to the judge, assisted her, in her judgement to allow him the extension.....if he doesn't fight on May 5th, I guareentee he gets a warrant put out for his arrest...because he has in fact lied to the judge and the reason he used is no longer valid.
            Thats right May 5th kept Floyd out of jail , thats the date written in the court documents , you cant just play around with that date , otherwise they issue a warrent and arrest him if they wanted to , all you would need it somebody that dirty on Floyd in the system to raise that they have ignored the date and that was a lie and Floyd is in the **** .

But what does it matter anyway May 5th is fine with Manny !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

Answer me this - if Team Pacquaio said to Mayweather, "you're fighting us on date X at venue Y", what would Mayweather's response be?

Dont be a coward.
              Because if you remember, during the Marquez fight Arum opened his trap and stated Manny agrees to testing up to the day of the fight. Mayweather's camp got wind of it and figured "hell then" we can go through with the original agreement, since that was the only issue. MGM was the original agreed upon location....Mayweather knew this would give Manny time after the Marquez fight and his legal crap would be over with(although he probably wasn't expecting jail time), unfortunately now Mayweather cannot change it, due to legal issues. The issue I have, is how was Arum so ready for May 5th with Marquez, when he thought Mayweather would be in prison....now he got an extension and May 5th is to early?
              Last edited by Calabis; 01-19-2012, 06:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                The PACMAN buhahahahaha , your in fantasy land kid , Floyd will make him look like Clottey , makes me laugh how hype influences people into believing anything but then again your a kid ,,,,,,,what new handle you gunna have after the fight kiddo ?
                keep fooling yourself into believing that crap. i'll believe you when you stop defending the pu55y's roadblocks. easy fight, easy money. my a55. that's not the picture normal people are getting from his dumb followers.

Comment

Dont be a coward.
                  Your question is irrelevant and moot seeing as how Team Pacquiao has made it clear in the past that fighting in Las Vegas on May 5th was no problem for them. What part of that is so hard to understand?

Comment

• Originally posted by thatnickuh View Post
                    Your question is irrelevant and moot seeing as how Team Pacquiao has made it clear in the past that fighting in Las Vegas on May 5th was no problem for them. What part of that is so hard to understand?
                    "Your question is irrelevant" = I cant answer because it wouldn't suit my agenda.

Comment

Dont be a coward.
                      Arum did this already, with the countdown clock on his Top Rank website, he did this without agreeing to random blood testing up til the day of the fight. If you go back and start looking back(articles/you tube vids/interviews)to when this fight was being mentioned you will find a ton more blame on Arum and crew. Floyd is at fault for not speaking up like this a long time ago....he let Arum manipulate the press and information for far to long, although he states he doesn't care what people say about him, u can see it has been eating at him...the fact that he was portrayed as scared. The evidence is out there, look at it, hell it helped me jump off the Pacquiao bandwagon a long time ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X