Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things Don't look good for potential Pac-May Fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by one_two_puncher View Post
    No chance in hell He is gonna win until Pacquiao vs. Mayweather is done..
    Lol damn right, there are some things more important then politics!

Comment

Funny to see this thread, as I wrote this in another thread earlier...sorry for the repost.

Backing out of this fight might cost Pac and Arum a chance to ever fight PBF along with having their names associated with the biggest fight in boxing history - This will clearly affect Manny's position in history...among other questions people will have about him.

Why...well first they can possibly lose to Clottey, then they don't really have any worthwhile options if PBF beats Mosley...because JMM, Tim Bradley and even if Mosely wins, they will all want random blood testing...and Pac will look like a ducker if he accepts random testing with them but to not test with PBF.

He can't even fight Mosely if he loses because he can't fight a third fighter that PBF has beaten...and that's if PBF beats Mosely.

I tried to think who he might fight next if he beats Clottey and fighting Yuri wouldn't draw a million people and he can't even expect a 50/50 split if he can't draw a million in back to back PPV's...and I fully expect PBF to do in excess of 1 million PPV with Mosley, hell it might do in excess of 1.5 if they promote it right.

PBF will have tons of options for the fall, after a possible Mosley...as I expect Tim Bradley comes up to 147 and then there's always the possibility of a PWill fight, which I really anticipate truly being the biggest fight in the history of boxing in about 8 to 12 months...you know Haymon is positioning this as he knows PBF is soon to be retired.

BTW...This would make the second time that Arum has missed out on the biggest fight in PPV history as he use to manage both ODLH and PBF.

...Arum also has to be pissed off, as a lot of people are going to save their money with all of the PPV's coming up - besides PAC/Clottey, we have Khan/Maidana, BHop/JonesII and finally PBF/Mosely - As all PPV events will be in a six week span...People aren't going to purchase all of them and for the majority of people, the most interesting of the four has to be the PBF/Mosely showdown.

PBF will go down as the clear cut best of his generation, if he finishes out with fights and wins against Mosely, Bradley and PWill - Wow, that would be a murderers row...and he doesn't ever have to mention Pac's name again.

Peace Mo!

Comment

Originally posted by one_two_puncher View Post
        Mayweather just made Pacquiao look bad with his recent move to potentially fight Mosley..

And the future fight might not happen at all..

Anyone agree?
        huh? this is the semi finals.

Pac-May will happen in fall... even Bhop said it.

Comment

Originally posted by Athrun340 View Post
          huh? this is the semi finals.

Pac-May will happen in fall... even Bhop said it.
          I'd still like to see the fight but it doesn't look promising as I don't think people realize how much Arum hates PBF and GBP...

Comment

Working...
          X