Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sonia Sotomayor refusing to answer abortion questions today...your thoughts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dynamite Glove View Post
    I can't understand how you aren't ashamed of not only her words...but her actions. Not only is she racist, but an obvious deceptive *****, refusing to answer a question directed towards her in the middle of a hearing that's being held for her. Blatantly refusing. I'm not superficial enough to say, 'yeah, you support her because you're hispanic'...however, I felt a certain biasedness in your response, and I had a gut feeling you were, by how you justify her actions and words.

How could you not be ashamed? You think it's ok to say the kinda stuff she said about white people in the same sentence as 'wise latinas?' I don't. And sessions never made any kind of comment like that, or refused to answer serious questions like she's done.

She has embarrassed an entire race of people, by being the first to go in the door, and the first to fall on her ass.
    How do you know she's a racist? Just be a few choice words. **** everybody whether they like to admit it or not is prejudice in some way. She admitted those weren't the best words to use and in the context of her speech that wasn't the meaning. Samuel Alito said basically the same thing about his life experiences and such would help him on certain judgements. Guess the GOP didn't care about that.

She's more than likely gonna get appointed. Even a GOP congressmen said she would unless she totally broke down. Not really an embarassment in my eyes.

As for Session his past hasn't been that good as far as race relations. In 1986, Sessions nomination to the federal bench was rejected by the Senate because of Sessions deep-seated hostility to the very notion of civil rights. A black attorney who once worked for Sessions testified at his hearings that Sessions said that he “used to think the KKK were OK” until he found out some of them were “pot smokers.” The same attorney also recalled being called “boy” by Sessions and being told to “be careful what you say to white folks” after Sessions overheard him chastising a white secretary. It's pretty funny that he would call somebody else a racist.

Comment

How could you not be ashamed? You think it's ok to say the kinda stuff she said about white people in the same sentence as 'wise latinas?' I don't. And sessions never made any kind of comment like that, or refused to answer serious questions like she's done.

She has embarrassed an entire race of people, by being the first to go in the door, and the first to fall on her ass.
      "In his opening statement of the confirmation hearings for Sonia Sotomayor, Senator Jeff Sessions lectured the nominee about 'prejudice' in the legal system. The problem? He was rejected by the very same committee twenty years ago for 'racially insensitive' statements asserting that he thought that the Klan was OK until he found out they smoked 'dope' and calling white civil rights lawyers 'race traitors.'

Try again Padawon...

Comment

Sessions said that KKK **** in a jokingly fashion. This whore was being 100% serious with the wise latina comment, Obi Won...when you say the same damn thing five separate times in a series of six years, it's safe to say you truly believe what you're saying.

She said, and I quote, "“wise Latina'' would make better decisions because of her life experiences than a white male" on five separate occasions...but whatever...I could care less about it to be honest, I just wanted to see how biased people here would be towards her
        Last edited by Dynamite Glove; 07-15-2009, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
          How do you know she's a racist? Just be a few choice words. **** everybody whether they like to admit it or not is prejudice in some way. She admitted those weren't the best words to use and in the context of her speech that wasn't the meaning. Samuel Alito said basically the same thing about his life experiences and such would help him on certain judgements. Guess the GOP didn't care about that.

She's more than likely gonna get appointed. Even a GOP congressmen said she would unless she totally broke down. Not really an embarassment in my eyes.

As for Session his past hasn't been that good as far as race relations. In 1986, Sessions nomination to the federal bench was rejected by the Senate because of Sessions deep-seated hostility to the very notion of civil rights. A black attorney who once worked for Sessions testified at his hearings that Sessions said that he “used to think the KKK were OK” until he found out some of them were “pot smokers.” The same attorney also recalled being called “boy” by Sessions and being told to “be careful what you say to white folks” after Sessions overheard him chastising a white secretary. It's pretty funny that he would call somebody else a racist.
          man, you're full of ****. he said it kidding around, watch the tape.

at least you like incubus.

Comment

man, you're full of ****. he said it kidding around, watch the tape.

at least you like incubus.
            I didn't know he was a comedian LOL. I guess you can give him a pass on that comment, but his past hurts him. As far as not being a bigot/racist. I just find it ironic that he questions somebody on being racist. Yet he wasn't appointed a federal judge because of his racist past. Sorry but GOP fails again.

Comment

incu you have to admit that she's more racist than him.

he was kidding, she was serious in repetitive fashion! come on...let's be real here.

Comment

incu you have to admit that she's more racist than him.

he was kidding, she was serious in repetitive fashion! come on...let's be real here.
                No I wouldn't admit that. Her judging hasn't proved that. While Sessions has had a history of trouble with race relations. I would admit what she said probably wasn't the best and she even admitted it. I would have to read more of that speech to really figure out what she said was truely racist or if it was just cherry picked and then the GOP rode with it. It's a feeble effort by them and at this point seems like it won't work.

BTW Incubus rocks!!!!!!!!!!! **** yeah!!!!!!!! You ever see them in concert?
                Last edited by Gareth Ivanovic; 07-15-2009, 07:03 PM.

Comment

shes a milf

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
                    No I wouldn't admit that. Her judging hasn't proved that. While Sessions has had a history of trouble with race relations. I would admit what she said probably wasn't the best and she even admitted it. I would have to read more of that speech to really figure out what she said was truely racist or if it was just cherry picked and then the GOP rode with it. It's a feeble effort by them and at this point seems like it won't work.

BTW Incubus rocks!!!!!!!!!!! **** yeah!!!!!!!! You ever see them in concert?
                    Nah, never seen em in concert. Guess we just have to agree to disagree. I gotta tell you though, it's good to talk with you about it. I was expecting flames, not kindness masked by a shield of HBS (hispanic biasedness syndrome)

lol just messing with you... you know not to change the subject but I really like alot of mexican stuff..old school mariachi tunes, and the whole line of mexican architecture...along with that goes the asses on mexican females...when I think of that, a nice big round mexican girl's ass, something just comes out of me. Having said all that, I still won't give Soto a pass for blatantly saying 'a wise latina makes a better judgement on some things than a white male' .....that is what you call blatant racism, any way you cut it...there's no room for that anywhere in this world, especially the supreme court. She said it like five times, each time with a very serious demeanor...she was not 'joking around' like the jerkoff who made the kkk comment jokingly once...she was being dead serious each and every one of those five times, **** her.

I respect you for stating your opinion and sticking with it, even if it is a stubborn biased opinion (sorry, but that's exactly what it is... Anyway, good to talk with you, and not just because you like incubus, but because I can relate (I'm also stubborn, but I am not biased when it comes to judging ones actions), however, regardless of whether or not you disagree with me, I can promise you that you are biased as a mofo.)
                    Last edited by Dynamite Glove; 07-15-2009, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JACK D. RIPPER View Post
                      She's a lousy, unqualified, affirmative action, new world order ****.

You don't fight discrimination with discrimination.

She's a fraud. Just like Obama is.

Thats why the U.S is in the ****ter.

What else is new?
                      Cool, cool, cool, cool.

Comment

Working...
                      X