Collapse
No announcement yet.

Billy Joe Saunders: I Got In Monroe's Head. He Had Tears In His Eyes! [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy Joe Saunders: I Got In Monroe's Head. He Had Tears In His Eyes! [VIDEO]

Yes. You sure proved you were the bigger ******* congratulations.

Comment

Saunders called Monroe Jr.'s mother a prostitute...

If you were to get Warren drunk and asked him if BJS is british trash he'd probably agree with a smile. BJS doesn't even know he's being exploited

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
        Saunders called Monroe Jr.'s mother a prostitute...

If you were to get Warren drunk and asked him if BJS is british trash he'd probably agree with a smile. BJS doesn't even know he's being exploited
        I genuinely think BJS is pure scum then his fans call me a ***** ****** if I tell them.

Comment

Saunders is arrogant and annoying. He is in love with himself and the sound of his own voice. He will probably beat Monroe but I hope Monroe wins. He is a rude nasty guy who thinks he is 10 times better than he really is. GGG, Canelo, Jacobs and Jermall would all beat him in my opinion. Unless he cherry picks and ducks the top guys he won't be a world champion much longer.

Comment

I'm starting to think they should check his caravan for a carbon monoxide leak.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Rodge View Post
              I'm starting to think they should check his caravan for a carbon monoxide leak.

Comment

yeah saunders is coming across like a nasty piece of work. Almost always cheer on the UK fighter but i hope munroe does a job on him

Comment

lmfao 2 losers fighting for a **** belt

Comment

Nothing wrong with Saunders' brash personality. He is doing a good job playing the bad guy and if he keeps winning, his name will only get bigger.

Boxing needs more personalities like him , and not some nice guy cucks like Mosley and wlad.

I like The way Saunders deals with his opponents up to the buildup.

Comment

Working...
                    X