No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner on Drink Champs Revolt TV 9PM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrien Broner on Drink Champs Revolt TV 9PM

At the top of the hour. Don't know of this was filmed before or after the Garcia fight.

I love this podcast, but Nore really needs to stop interrupting his guests. I remember watching the ICE T interview, and I wanted to choke Nore out, how much he was interrupting his stories.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
      I love this podcast, but Nore really needs to stop interrupting his guests. I remember watching the ICE T interview, and I wanted to choke Nore out, how much he was interrupting his stories.
      He did the same thing when Talib Kweli was trying to tell a Kanye story. Nore gotta learn tobe quiet sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        He did the same thing when Talib Kweli was trying to tell a Kanye story. Nore gotta learn tobe quiet sometimes
        Seriously, it gets maddening sometimes. Still love the guy, but he needs to fix that about himself.

Comment

It aint just to talib kweli or ice t he does it to pretty much everyone he has on. He had danny garcia on last year to whicj was pretty cool. Love listening to his podcast. Hope he brings cuban link one day

Comment

They got a TV show? Is the podcast & TV show the same thing?

Listen to it when they got a guest I like. Definitely will check out the Broner episode.

Comment

NORE gets served (spicy wings) on Hot Ones..

Comment

Working...
              X