No announcement yet.

I think we can all agree, TBE beat the best JMM out there

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    142- 150 fight night weight across 4 divisions and 10 years.

You fanboys should box it would change your entire perspective on whats going on .
    Did he not go from super-feather to welterweight in a year and a half?

He drank his own urine as apart of his training regime.

He was fat and flabby in the fight.

After the fight he said he needed 3 or 4 fights to get comfortable at the weight.

Mayweather came in over the contracted limited.

No roids and Memo.

Clearly the worst JMM

Comment

What is this 20 questions and no answers from you come now kid lift your game.

Because as history PROVES they are 2-4lbs different real weight across 4 divisions that's why JMM asked for it.

Why did JMM never ask for a rematch, why does Nacho say Floyd is from another Galaxy you cant beat him with a stick ?

Whats your next stupid question ?
      I think the majority of us are aware of the fact that the fight was agreed on at a catch weight In order to account for the size disparity between the two. Floyd ended up cheating Marquez In the end anyway.

Floyd also called Marquez "a great little man" something you wouldn't normally hear from a guy fighting another guy who happens to be the same size.

What weight did Marquez fight at one fight prior to fighting Floyd?

He fought Floyd In 2009 and was fighting at 130 lbs as recently as March 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
        I think the majority of us are aware of the fact that the fight was agreed on at a catch weight In order to account for the size disparity between the two. Floyd ended up cheating Marquez In the end anyway.

Floyd also called Marquez "a great little man" something you wouldn't normally hear from a guy fighting another guy who happens to be the same size.

Floyd also ducked the ring scales because his weight advantage would be embarrassing.

Also remember he only took the fight so he could ducked Pacquiao.

Announced the fight a day before Pacquiao fought Hatton, living of the Pacquiao hype. And knew that if he secured the JMM fight he would have an excuse not to be Pacquiao's next opponent.

Comment

I told you he is smaller 2-4 pounds over 4 weight classes lol. Get this into your no experience head, fight night weight is the weight they fight at, that is the one that tells you their best fighting weight and what there real size is.

Just as you state Floyd for Hatton at 147 when in fact they fought at 152-3 , which is Hattons best fighting weight and the same as he beat KT in a Jnr Welter bout.

Learn boxing kid and that's the only way you will really understand it is to have a crack at it for real.

I feel like Im arguing with a girl.

No lens distortion just real perspective of size.

Comment

I told you he is smaller 2-4 pounds over 4 weight classes lol. Get this into your no experience head, fight night weight is the weight they fight at, that is the one that tells you their best fighting weight and what there real size is.

Just as you state Floyd for Hatton at 147 when in fact they fought at 152-3 , which is Hattons best fighting weight and the same as he beat KT in a Jnr Welter bout.

Learn boxing kid and that's the only way you will really understand it is to have a crack at it for real.

I feel like Im arguing with a girl.

No lens distortion just real perspective of size.

There are weight classes for a reason. Marquez and Mayweather are not the same size. Mayweather didn't think so either or he wouldn't have Initially agreed to a catch weight fight with Marquez. If you weren't 70 years old I would be happy to show you the experience I have.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              Floyd also ducked the ring scales because his weight advantage would be embarrassing.

Also remember he only took the fight so he could ducked Pacquiao.

Announced the fight a day before Pacquiao fought Hatton, living of the Pacquiao hype. And knew that if he secured the JMM fight he would have an excuse not to be Pacquiao's next opponent.
              You are correct.

Comment

There are weight classes for a reason. Marquez and Mayweather are not the same size. Mayweather didn't think so either or he wouldn't have Initially agreed to a catch weight fight with Marquez. If you weren't 70 years old I would be happy to show you the experience I have.
                You obviously cant read

Oh what a tough guy you are lol , I can get a replacement real easy and I know you be a no show, so don't try and be an internet hero just because you losing a debate about something you know little about.

Its ok to be wrong no need for your little childish ferris wheel BS because you hate somebody you will never know and so you try and denigrate with nothing but fan BS across all they do.

The difference with me and you is you are in your young and dumb stage and you wont know that for a while yet, Im in my old and wise stage, Ive been around the world and seen and done a lot.

Look at the photos and be real that's all you need to do, its not rocket science, but then again if you are a girl maybe it is.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  Did he not go from super-feather to welterweight in a year and a half?
                  He did that in 30hrs his whole career lol.

Some of you guys are so ignorant to boxing, surface dwellers is all you are.

Comment

You obviously cant read

Oh what a tough guy you are lol , I can get a replacement real easy and I know you be a no show, so don't try and be an internet hero just because you losing a debate about something you know little about.

Its ok to be wrong no need for your little childish ferris wheel BS because you hate somebody you will never know and so you try and denigrate with nothing but fan BS across all they do.

The difference with me and you is you are in your young and dumb stage and you wont know that for a while yet, Im in my old and wise stage, Ive been around the world and seen and done a lot.

Look at the photos and be real that's all you need to do, its not rocket science, but then again if you are a girl maybe it is.
                    I don't give a **** what you told me. Mayweather agreed to a catch weight for a reason. I don't need to be an Internet hero. I am 40 years old and you are welcome to send your replacement to 4296 La Calzada Fort Mohave Az. I buy houses and flip them. I am working there everyday. Don't just talk, follow through. I will be waiting.

Comment

I don't give a **** what you told me. Mayweather agreed to a catch weight for a reason. I don't need to be an Internet hero. I am 40 years old and you are welcome to send your replacement to 4296 La Calzada Fort Mohave Az. I buy houses and flip them. I am working there everyday. Don't just talk, follow through. I will be waiting.
                      lol you sound like a 12 yr old girl, going around the same sht, don't answer nothing skirt around the edge and then go back to where you started.

Now you reveal youre a 40yr old ****** that puts his address in a public forum playing tough guy lol.

If 40 you don't post like it, but then if youre an immature ****** well maybe,,,,, nah youre a wet behind the ears youngster trying to act all brave lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X