Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garcai is a good fighter but he cant beat AB

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner struggled with paulie LMAO. That was a split decision fight that could have gone either way and he's beating garcia? LOLL

Comment

I just met Lampley and he said Mickey is going to give Broner a beating

Comment

Garcia is too accurate; his power can drop Broner. Broner's output is too low.

Comment

Garcai ain't ever see slickness like Broner b'fo!

Comment

Originally posted by El Malo. View Post
            I just met Lampley and he said Mickey is going to give Broner a beating
            The same Lampley that said Pacquiao was going to run through Floyd?

Comment

If granados can give him all he could handle he is going to have his hands full with mikey.

Comment

Yo yoing up and down in weight in-between fights may? I taken a severe toil on Adrien Broner's body! (I have always thought his number 1 weakness was his legs/movement! But it appears that he has never worked on improving this area of his game! Because you can only really improve weaknesses if you train all year round like a Olympic athlete! 6-12 week training camps 2 times per year only get you in fighting condition)....

I will be supporting him up against Garcia though! (And i will go against the grain, and predict that somehow he wins via 12 round decision!)...

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                  look I know yall hate broner but Mickey Garcai doesnt have the style to troble AB,,,,,,, i cant beleve im saying this but Garcai is TOO much of a technician to beat AB.,,, <<>>

Look at who AB lost to>>>>,, what do they have in commen?

They were unorthadox akward fighters who was hard to predict (Meidana and porta)>>>> similer to how unorthodox fighters have a better chance against tbe (Meidana and castilo) ,,,

you have to have that wild ass caveman style to beat AB,, aint none of these 140 cats (apart from mayeb crawford) gonna outslick AB,,,,, its something you born with,,,,,, AB will be too slick in the pocket and counter with sneeky right hands ,,,,,,, Mickey wont be used to the power this is his first fight at 150 afterall,,,,,,,,,,

Remember to bring your a55 back to the forums after the fight.

I wanna hear your excuses homeboy.

Comment

Comment

in thread starters defense garcai didnt beat broner. garcia did

Comment

Working...
                      X