No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather comments on racism allegations against Conor McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
    nope, if conor calls him *NWORD* than yea cry racism but anything less STFU and man it up, I mean okay what if he did meant it in a racist way? lmfao WTF YALL GONNA DO ABOUT except cry and bitch? lmfao
    Not that I condone using that word but it'd probably sound funny coming from McGregor giving his thick Irish accent.

Comment

You are dealing two of the smartest self-promoting fighters combat sports has ever seen.

If you think the race card is just a coincidence you aren't paying close enough attention.

I vote for staged and on purpose.

We're talking about it, aren't we...

Comment

Soon the feminazis will be crying that they called each other "bitch"

Comment

black people say white boy all the damn time

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
            You are dealing two of the smartest self-promoting fighters combat sports has ever seen.

If you think the race card is just a coincidence you aren't paying close enough attention.

I vote for staged and on purpose.

We're talking about it, aren't we...
            Solid point. When I saw Floyd point at Conor & Conor put his palm out & do his Bruce Lee come here thing at the Toronto presser the first thing I thought was "they practiced that sh^t it almost looks like". LOL They are more in cahoots here then I think people wanna believe. The more they work together the more people buy this fight & the more money both take home.

This isn't as serious a thing as people wanna believe it is. This isn't two guys having a verbal battle of wits. This is two guys working together to make this fight as big as possible.

And also for those who aren't American here's some info about the history of the term boy from an online dictionary.
            Usage note
            During the slavery and Jim Crow eras, white southerners would use the term boy to refer to or address a black adult male, implying that black people were inferior.
            http://www.dictionary.com/browse/boy

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
              black people say white boy all the damn time
              Did you just call Conor a white boy? We cool I'm just teasing.

Comment

floyd's a racist himself..

Comment

We both know there’s only two types of boys – a white boy and a Cowboy – and I’m not neither.”

And shouldn't that be considered racist since black folks consider 'white boy' to be some kind of cut down?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                    We both know there’s only two types of boys – a white boy and a Cowboy – and I’m not neither.”

And shouldn't that be considered racist since black folks consider 'white boy' to be some kind of cut down?
                    Yes. Mentioning race with any derogatory insult is racist.

Comment

With all kidding aside, I was just wondering why is the media trying so hard into turning this event into a black/white thing? With the help of all this free publicity and at the current rate this promotion is going, this has the potential to smash all of the previous PPV events; Even the Pac/May one.

Comment

Working...
                      X