No announcement yet.

If Brook blames Spence loss on weight, then

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Brook blames Spence loss on weight, then

Then he should keep his mouth shut about fighting Pacquiao, Khan and Thurman at 147.

Hell yes. All the talking he did before his fight with GGG about the agony of making 147 and being so hungry he had trouble sleeping sound like BS now that he is fighting at 147 again. I don't want to hear him crying about that any more. He had a chance to leave 147 and he chose to stay there so any weight drain excuses will make him look like a cry baby and a sore loser. Khan used the I'm too little excuse for losing to Canelo after months of telling us how easily he would kick Canelo's ass. If the weight isn't right then don't take the fight. Hopefully Brook will make no excuses if he loses.

Comment

He'll be yesterday's news anyway

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Hell yes. All the talking he did before his fight with GGG about the agony of making 147 and being so hungry he had trouble sleeping sound like BS now that he is fighting at 147 again. I don't want to hear him crying about that any more. He had a chance to leave 147 and he chose to stay there so any weight drain excuses will make him look like a cry baby and a sore loser. Khan used the I'm too little excuse for losing to Canelo after months of telling us how easily he would kick Canelo's ass. If the weight isn't right then don't take the fight. Hopefully Brook will make no excuses if he loses.
        Good point. I went on about how phony that whole sales pitch for the GGG fight was and no one wanted to hear it. Now the dude was just never a MW and is a true WW champ again, unless he loses and then we'll hear another story.
        Enough excuses and stories. Just fight and show what you got. The guy is 1-1 against decent competition.

Comment

If Spence or his groupies blame the loss on the UK judges then we know he is not the real deal. Hopefully the kid finally signs up for VADA, its kinda getting suspicious.

Comment

Kell Brook had to say all of that stuff about struggling to make weight, to make the fight with Gennady Golovkin seem like less of a mismatch. Kell got fed to GGG by his greedy promoter Eddie Hearn.

Comment

Originally posted by Scholar View Post
              Kell Brook had to say all of that stuff about struggling to make weight, to make the fight with Gennady Golovkin seem like less of a mismatch. Kell got fed to GGG by his greedy promoter Eddie Hearn.
              Not exactly. Brook willingly took the fight for the payday; he is absolutely desperate to make as much as he can and quit within 18mths.

Comment

Good point.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  If he had left 147 you would be the first to say he was ducking spence, now he's fighting him and your still not happy, he would be killing himself to make weight, your an obvious armchair warrior

Comment

Working...
                  X