Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrian Broner vs HUmberto SOTO who wins??????????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man, lol, nobody thinks broner is any good anymore according to this poll, lol, broner ****in sukks azz , lol, humberto soto is still ****in decent but hes boxing old, lol, broners fans(even the dilusional ones) dont think he can bete old azz soto, lol, i guess broner fans think broner is extremely overated now, lol, good for them, truth ****in hurts, they ate alot of ****in crow with broner, lol, broner ****in sukks, lol

Comment

Broner is a fu*king hype job.

Etching out a close win over that bum Emmanuel Taylor proved that, and yes, Taylor is a bum with no movement whatsoever...he is like a statue.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Soto decision but gets robbed on the scorecards.

Broner is not coming close to stopping Soto what are you guys on seriously?
        There's always someone who goes against the grain. Just like in the Taylor fight.

Comment

I'd favor Broner 60/40. Hell maybe even 55/45.

Soto is a dangerous opponent for AB, though. He should stick to fighting bums that make him look good. And Soto's not a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            I'd favor Broner 60/40. Hell maybe even 55/45.

Soto is a dangerous opponent for AB, though. He should stick to fighting bums that make him look good. And Soto's not a bum.
            broner ????????????? he is a bum, lol, hes a hype job that was too hyped up, lol, he never did anything without getting a gift decision, skills were all propaganda, lol, he talked too much and never proved anything with solid victories against top fighters, he should have 4 ****in losses on his record, , broner is a bum, lol, hes not gifted boxer, lol, he looks more like a brawler, gavin the midget reese outboxed broner, gavin got knocked out but he still outboxed him for the first 4 or 5 rounds, lol, by the way, gavin is a 5'2 midget, lol, thats hilarios, lol

Comment

I hate AB, I think he's corny as f**k -- but I wouldn't call him a bum. I think he's a C plus fighter...maybe a B minus fighter on a good day. But I think you gotta be a D or an F fighter to qualify for bum status.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                I hate AB, I think he's corny as f**k -- but I wouldn't call him a bum. I think he's a C plus fighter...maybe a B minus fighter on a good day. But I think you gotta be a D or an F fighter to qualify for bum status.
                he has a corny fan base that overates his skill, he to me is a bum, lol, he was brought up the next thing, lol, now hes a sidestory, lol, nobody cares about him, his fans are gone, lol, to me thats a bum, lol, he is a average C fighter but when he fails this bad at being good, lol, people turn on you(like on broner)lol, his fans are gone cause he wasnt ever that good, lol, he made himself out to be a giant (when in fact he was a guppy, lol, to me, for the hype he got, lol, he turned out to be a bum, lol

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  Soto decision but gets robbed on the scorecards.

Broner is not coming close to stopping Soto what are you guys on seriously?
                  yea, if it's the soto that showed up vs molina, then he beats the crap out of broner imo

Comment

Working...
                  X