• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cinco de mayo

i want floyd to stop bobblehead

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
      Scary? He needs to man up and fight Manny and trust me, he'll know all about scary. I wasn't particularly impressed with Floyd last night. It was a close fight. He won by KO with a cheapshot. It was like Abraham-Dirrell, a farce, a disgrace to the sport
      lol..it was a shut out the hell fight were you watching???ortiz landed 26 punches in 4 rounds and his output was dropping every round

Comment

Originally posted by Pudgemeister View Post
        Larryx....your posts are so gay, man.

If you had the chance, you really would swallow Floyds jizz, wouldn't you?

Who gives a **** about Leonard Ellerbe?

lol.
        Seriously... "This is Scary".. Lol WTF?

Comment

Floyd opens up against manny he is getting hurt,

Comment

The main difference between ortiz and Pac as i see it, is that Pac throws straight shots that wont be as easy to slip. When Ortiz attacked and moved in fast Floyd will always move back and try to land counters, but with Pac throwing 3 or 4 potentially KO shots, Floyd might be more defensive and throw less counters.

I hope Pac can at least make it a decent fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
              standing toe to toe,walking forward,letting his hands go and still barely getting hit..floyd is coming to fight now and punching with power..PLEASE LET MANNY BE NEXT..PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOK AT ORTIZ AFTER JUST 4 ROUNDS

no way would he do that vs Manny.

If you got sucker punched with 2 punches you'd have a black eye too.

Comment

i'm definitely scared. floyd is a 1 punch knockout artist now.

Comment

you're a phag, larry.

gtfo off team mayweather you frontrunning, fairweather **** and get on back to *******ia.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                    The main difference between ortiz and Pac as i see it, is that Pac throws straight shots that wont be as easy to slip. When Ortiz attacked and moved in fast Floyd will always move back and try to land counters, but with Pac throwing 3 or 4 potentially KO shots, Floyd might be more defensive and throw less counters.

I hope Pac can at least make it a decent fight.
                    I hope at least he can too. The fact is Floyd is unique in his gift. We are fortunate to live in this era to witness such skill. Ortiz was completely outmatched.

Comment

lost in all the controversy was some of the stuff he was doing, many thought he wasn't going to stand and fight and come forward...AND HE DID!

also seen him Shoulder Roll from a SOUTHPAW STANCE which was VERY IMPRESSIVE!

Mayweather was looking very sharp before the Controversy in those 3-4 rounds I seen NO RUST AT ALL

Comment

Working...
                      X