So El-Blanco crawled out of hell i see..lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So El-Blanco crawled out of hell i see..lol

Boy came back when he thought i was gone

But real talk, im done with all the beef stuff on here ,welcome back man and lets move forward and just talk boxing..hope all is well in your life man..PEACE
    Last edited by Larry the boss; 03-09-2017, 04:10 PM.

Larry you care way to much about what people say or think on the Internet

Comment

if you boys ever want the rematch im here to regulate things. GOT BEEF? and Sterling Archer are out the promotion game

Comment

Just squash the beef guys. Things were not heading anywhere good last time. Take this time to hash it out and just stay out of eachother's way. Good stuff larry taking initiative.

Comment

He only posted (twice) when you were banned lol.

I don't think he's coming back.

Comment

Both me and el blanco gave you and address to met yet you didn't go b1tch

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
                Boy came back when he thought i was gone

But real talk, im done with all the beef stuff on here ,welcome back man and lets move forward and just talk boxing..hope all is well in your life man..PEACE
                here comes the 'changed man after the ban' act. youll be back to threatening posters and posting your racist nonsense in no time...

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  here comes the 'changed man after the ban' act. youll be back to threatening posters and posting your racist nonsense in no time...
                  b1tch **** you..i dont give a **** about no damn ban..i never left

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    Let's hope so.

*Fingers crossed.

Comment

Working...
                    X