Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward: there's a contract already and I signed my part and I think he signed his part.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward: there's a contract already and I signed my part and I think he signed his part.

"The contracts are signed...I believe it'll be a showdown come November this year...that's the timeframe that everyone is targeting...there's a contract already and I signed my part and I think he signed his part, so I think it's official...nothing's concrete as far as date that I know of and I know there's no venue set yet...I would love to bring that fight to Vegas," stated undefeated former world champion Andre Ward, who talked about his highly-anticipated showdown with Sergey Kovalev.

Salivating

WAR WARD!!!

USA USA USA!!

GO COWBOYS!!!

Comment

I thought that **** was signed for real and ready to go

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
        "The contracts are signed...I believe it'll be a showdown come November this year...that's the timeframe that everyone is targeting...there's a contract already and I signed my part and I think he signed his part, so I think it's official...nothing's concrete as far as date that I know of and I know there's no venue set yet...I would love to bring that fight to Vegas," stated undefeated former world champion Andre Ward, who talked about his highly-anticipated showdown with Sergey Kovalev.

that bit about Ward and his dedication to his fans...that's what's up!

Comment

I think everyone has confirmed this fight is signed at this point yet these mfers aren't even fighting next. Kinda feels like bad karma to be talking so much about a fight being signed this year that isn't even next on either guys schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            I think everyone has confirmed this fight is signed at this point yet these mfers aren't even fighting next. Kinda feels like bad karma to be talking so much about a fight being signed this year that isn't even next on either guys schedule.
            the probability of one of them losing this summer is very low....Kov is the best puncher and Ward the best all arounder....only people that beat them are each other in my book at 175....Stevenson is a wild card but he seems like he is retired......He the champ doe....i guess

Comment

Originally posted by Triple Genius View Post
              I thought that **** was signed for real and ready to go
              It is ready. Duva has said over and over again that the contracts are signed. People were doubting if Ward signed the contract. He did sign it.

Comment

They signed a contract that they would fight each other....at some time & some place. I guess we'll know more after they each have another fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Man, that chick in your sig has a crazy juicy ass! And do I see a hint of cooch? Every time I see one of your posts, I pause & check out that fat booty!

Comment

I feel the same way! Making it though another training camp and subsequent fight unscathed is not garunteed for either party. All it takes is a bad cut or broken hand to derail the November showdown.

Comment

Working...
                    X