No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Camp Not Interested in Price Fight, For Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
    They really need to prove themselves more before stepping in ring with Wlad.
    Yes they may never get that opportunity if they take a harder route towards it, but at least they won't be called bums once Wlad take them out.
    Wlad couldn't even take Wach out. hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
      Wach had a Valuev-like steroid chin. Price has no defence and would fold from Wlad's 1-2 real quick.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
        Wach had a Valuev-like steroid chin. Price has no defence and would fold from Wlad's 1-2 real quick.
        Unless Price landed first, of course.

Being completely honest, I don't think Fury or Price will ever be good enough to challange Wlad. Both of them have big holes in their game that will be exposed. Price has huge power which means he would at least have the punchers chance of simply knocking Wlad out, but he also has a dodgy chin so he might not get the chance to land it...Fury also has a dodgy chin, but not the power.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
          Haye couldn't win 3 rounds against a 35-year-old.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
            Unless Price landed first, of course.

Being completely honest, I don't think Fury or Price will ever be good enough to challange Wlad. Both of them have big holes in their game that will be exposed. Price has huge power which means he would at least have the punchers chance of simply knocking Wlad out, but he also has a dodgy chin so he might not get the chance to land it...Fury also has a dodgy chin, but not the power.
            As a Wladimir Klitschko fan, Price is the 1st fighter in a long time who I give a chance of beating Wladimir. Price has reach, power, and technical prowess. The advantage Wladimir has over him is speed, both of hand and foot, and he had better make use of it.

I think Fury get a raw deal on this forum sometimes. He may not have Price's power, but few, if any, in the division do. Fury still has power. His reach is the same as Valuev's, and he has improved greatly in his last few fights. He beat Chisora and the only other fighters to do that are Vitali and Haye. His victory over Johnson was impressive too.

The Price fight would be very risky for Fury. I'm not saying I like seeing him avoiding Price, but when you consider that many boxing fans consider a fighter a "bum" once they have a loss on their record, it's not altogether inexcusable. Fury may be on the threshhold of getting a fight with Vitali anyway, and most fighters would chose a world title shot over a domestic showdown.

Comment

Wlad couldn't even land anything on Haye, and he couldn't even knock out the bum Wach! hahaha
              Wlad ran from Haye

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5050 View Post
                Wlad couldn't even land anything on Haye, and he couldn't even knock out the bum Wach! hahaha
                Wlad ran from Haye
                He beat Haye by an average of 8 rounds, which is a huge margin. He did this at 35. If they had fought when Wladimir was a few years younger, Wladimir would have won the other 2 rounds as well.

Wladimir is the best heavyweight in the world. Haye is not even the best heavyweight in Britain.

Comment

Working...
                X