Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it True that Adonis Stevenson is some kind of Peado Rapist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
    He has served his time and built a legitimate and successful life.
    In one sense I agree, it is legitimate but ultimately it is still centred around violence. It's not exactly an entirely reformed direction indicative of a reformation of character.

It is perhaps more good fortune than anything in that there was a career out there that based around physically beating people (albeit legally as opposed to illegally).
    Last edited by Weebler I; 01-05-2013, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Yes, he's lucky to get that second chance, but he shouldn't be denied it just because other people don't get it.

I don't want to be this man's friend, I don't think he should be lauded as any kind of role model because he's changed his life, I don't even respect him, but I respect his right to move on after being punished.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
        I don't even respect him, but I respect his right to move on after being punished.
        He WAS NOT punished, that is the problem! He should have recieved 10 year for the destruction of innocent lives and sex slavery he comnitted. That scum first needs to get troched by Froch and then rot in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          He WAS NOT punished, that is the problem! He should have recieved 10 year for the destruction of innocent lives and sex slavery he comnitted. That scum first needs to get troched by Froch and then rot in hell.
          I agree, the sentence he recieved was basically a slap on the wrist for what he did.

Do you think those girls all recovered and were living happy lives?

Comment

alot of the claims TS made arent supported in the article. like calling him a pedophile, thats the worst thing you can call someone and there is no proof of it. i dont consider a 17 year old a pedophile for having sex with a girl only a couple of years younger than himself. i read nothing about rape either, or making them box naked.

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
            Too be honest I'm not, you can change a guy's behavior by constant monitering, you can get him to apologise, but you can't change the makeup of a man. Stevenson and his friends done brutal things to young girls some as young as 14, he turned his life around because he has boxing to make a lucrative living and no longer needs pimping. To say that he's remorseful though would be a stretch
            people do change, especially with age. i know for a fact you can change the makeup of a man, in either direction. i dont know the guy so i cant tell if he did or not but he very well could have. a man changes alot from his late teens to his mid 30's, especially if he has kids in that period which stevenson has.

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            another solid immigrant canada let in the country...
            he was a cuban pimp who turned his life around, moved to canada and became a pro boxer. you are a canadian who to this day goes to cuba and pay women for sex. how are you any better than him? you both took advantage of women, only diffrence is he did it for money and you do it for pleasure. also he stopped and you are still doing it. also you are proud of it, if anythign you are worse.

Comment

Why is it they chant 'Superman' at his fights, are they unaware this guy is a pedophile ?

Comment

Bump

Comment

https://pound4poundireland.wordpress...ife-as-a-pimp/

Comment

He is a violent controlling guy.

No doubt if he wasn't boxing professionally he'd be in jail.

Would you let him near your daughters?

Comment

Rewatching the KO and noticed this , seemed appropriate.

Comment

Working...
                      X