Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime T-MAC vs Present day Durant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly, it isn't close. Durant is a much better player than T-Mac ever was. Durant is really fuking good.

I remember KD in college and just being amazed at how far ahead he was at Texas. I know a lot of kids jump ship but KD is one of the best college players I've ever seen. Makes D Rose in college look average.

Comment

Durant.

Guy is a natural born killer.

Comment

Durant is very good. He's so young yet you could tell he's gonna be a true HOF'er.

On a side note, girls need to stop talking about sports finals/playoffs. Some stupid chick said "I hope to see OKC vs Thunder in the finals".

Another one called OKC the "Thundercats", mixing them together with the Bobcats.

Seriously, just stay in the god damn kitchen or stick to watching novelas on Telemundo and ****.

Comment

Me and my friends joke about Durant's long arms. I started it by once saying Durant's arms are so long he can tie his shoe laces standing up. He can also dunk without even jumping, and in free throws, he just reaches his arms above the basket and drops the ball in the basket.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Durant is very good. He's so young yet you could tell he's gonna be a true HOF'er.

On a side note, girls need to stop talking about sports finals/playoffs. Some stupid chick said "I hope to see OKC vs Thunder in the finals".

Another one called OKC the "Thundercats", mixing them together with the Bobcats.

Seriously, just stay in the god damn kitchen or stick to watching novelas on Telemundo and ****.
            Man, I was gonna make a thread about this BS. One girl was rooting for the Bulls, Celtics, and OKC Thunder all at the same time. Came up with all these reasons as to why she's a fan when she got called out about it.

Another posts "YES, OKC wins! #1 fan". When she got called out, she posted, "What the Sonics couldn't achieve, OKC did"...I politely reminded her ass that the Sonics have been to the Finals several times and have even won a Championship and the Thunder wouldn't have a team without the Sonics...of course she wouldn't know that-She's the Thunder's #1 fan after all.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
              Man, I was gonna make a thread about this BS. One girl was rooting for the Bulls, Celtics, and OKC Thunder all at the same time. Came up with all these reasons as to why she's a fan when she got called out about it.

Another posts "YES, OKC wins! #1 fan". When she got called out, she posted, "What the Sonics couldn't achieve, OKC did"...I politely reminded her ass that the Sonics have been to the Finals several times and have even won a Championship and the Thunder wouldn't have a team without the Sonics...of course she wouldn't know that-She's the Thunder's #1 fan after all.
              The best reason to get on facebook is during the NBA semifinals and finals, just to get a laugh at all the stupid things girls have to say.

I was talking to another girl last week through my friends phone, which he wanted me to troll her. She was telling me about some girls softball game that was on ESPN2, so I ask her what inning are they in and she says the 3rd inning, so I put the softball game, and it was in the 7th inning.

Comment

Durant has Vince Carter hops, Iverson speed, Kobe's clutch 3 pointer game and shoots freethrows like Reggie Miller....PLUS T-Mac was not trying to play defense....didn't Houston have a 22 game win streak one season and they barely made the playoffs? Has T-Mac ever made it past the first ROUND of the playoffs? McGrady never could/did play up to his potential. His career was a patchwork of inconsistency....he wasn't even better than a prime
                Penny Hardaway.

Comment

T-Mac, hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
                    T-Mac, hands down.
                    Then you lose in the 1st round of the playoffs.

Nice choice.

Comment

Working...
                    X