Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HHH Becomes New WWE Chairman; Fires Vince McMahon (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i really hope it not real...i cant stand triple h

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
      i really hope it not real...i cant stand triple h
      of course it's not real but you will see triple h play pretend owner/gm on tv

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
        of course it's not real but you will see triple h play pretend owner/gm on tv
        i dont even want to see his ass on tv...i rather see his **** wife cause at least i can jerk it to her huge ****

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
          i dont even want to see his ass on tv...i rather see his **** wife cause at least i can jerk it to her huge ****

Comment

I think its real cuz vince turn 65 last year and he is ready to retire. Also, we all knew Triple H (son in law) was going to take over as soon as Vince stepped down.

Comment

Who watches this ****? Just look at the crowd, hay jamy-lee-kertis get dat there hungryman dinnar and bring out the nice plastic forks, dat derr wrasslin on dat der talking box

Comment

LOL. Nothing that happens on there is real. Entertaining? Sure. Real? Uh, no.

Sure, accidents happen and some guys get hurt, but that's about as "real" as it gets.

100% scripted.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post

I'd hit it. :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                    LOL. Nothing that happens on there is real. Entertaining? Sure. Real? Uh, no.

Sure, accidents happen and some guys get hurt, but that's about as "real" as it gets.

100% scripted.
                    Yea thats what I thought too...
                    If they had fired him they would of done it behind closed doors in a board meeting and we would of found out through the news or something

they did it on the show in the middle of the ring...

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      Yea thats what I thought too...
                      If they had fired him they would of done it behind closed doors in a board meeting and we would of found out through the news or something

they did it on the show in the middle of the ring...
                      This.

It amazes me that people still say "OHHH.. that was REAL!"

No, they're just good actors. They're entertainers. They get paid to entertain. Some do it better than others.

Comment

Working...
                      X