Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Klits have PROVED they are scared of the Hayemeaker!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klits have PROVED they are scared of the Hayemeaker!!

Hilarious that Wlad is fighting Chisora now. HAHAHAHA, and to think people on here were claiming that it was actually Haye who didn't want to fight.

Vitali is nowhere to be seen in this picture either, what a pair of sissys.

And the way Booth was just now on Sky sports News dont sound good either lol.

Comment

Originally posted by flat1985 View Post
      And the way Booth was just now on Sky sports News dont sound good either lol.
      What was he saying?

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
        What was he saying?
        He was saying how Haye was agreeing to everything and they fought it was done then the Klit camp said we are fighting Chisora instead lol

Comment

Clitsko is a disgrace. What a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by flat1985 View Post
            He was saying how Haye was agreeing to everything and they fought it was done then the Klit camp said we are fighting Chisora instead lol
            Conveniently leaving out the part about the dates and Sky PPV.

Comment

The Klitschko's are holding the Heavyweight division hostage. Haye may be the saviour. I'd love it if Chisora or Solis smashed one of them first. No doubt they have multiple rematch clauses in the contracts though so if a Klit loses their next fight that would cancel any chance of seeing them fight Haye this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Conveniently leaving out the part about the dates and Sky PPV.

I agree, good point. Sounds like the fight is agreed for July but who cares. Just an excuse for Haye not to fight for another 6 months. Lets see Haye take on a top 10 to 15 HW as a stay busy fight. All the Haye fans claimed Wlad was scared of Chisora and faking the injury and now that Wlad is still fighting Chisora they complain lol.

I will believe that Haye will take the fight when he is actually in the ring across from Klitschko. July gives Haye the chance to blwo alot of hot air and pull out 2 or 3 more times before then

Comment

Originally posted by Erik K View Post
                  I agree, good point. Sounds like the fight is agreed for July but who cares. Just an excuse for Haye not to fight for another 6 months. Lets see Haye take on a top 10 to 15 HW as a stay busy fight. All the Haye fans claimed Wlad was scared of Chisora and faking the injury and now that Wlad is still fighting Chisora they complain lol.

I will believe that Haye will take the fight when he is actually in the ring across from Klitschko. July gives Haye the chance to blwo alot of hot air and pull out 2 or 3 more times before then
                  No, there is no fight for July if Klitschko has agreed to fight such a short time earlier. Haye would have to be a complete dumba** in order to agree to that. I'm a little shocked, quite frankly.

Comment

Not really. Wlad wanted to fight Chissy as a stay busy fight. July 2nd was the schduled date but Haye doesn't want Wladimar fighting Chissy before they're fight takes place. Sounds all abit shadey to me.

Haye will fight another bum, which is no surprise.

Comment

Working...
                    X