Floyd Mayweather Investment gone wrong $$$

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather Investment gone wrong $$$

http://blog.al.com/live/2010/08/boxe...r_wants_m.html

I don't care about what other people do with their money, but it seems floyd has a bad accountant doesn't it? owing the irs, evictions, poor investments, etc.

again I can care less about someones money and how they spend it, but sometimes these things are warning signs

Comment

Jesus Floyd. Now wonder he came back. This guy needs a decent accountant.

Comment

What a dummy.....illegal gambling? For reals?

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
          Jesus Floyd. Now wonder he came back. This guy needs a decent accountant.
          He needs to get rid of those hoodlum accountants if he ever wants to keep his money for the long run.

Comment

Well, he'd rather pay crooks than Uncle Sam I guess. What a dumbass.
            4 million could have paid thousands of students for scholarships.......

Comment

bwahahahahaha what an idiot!

Comment

i know it's money in the millions, but putting up 4 million to get 1 million, equaling 5 million total, is a lot of money, but that isnt a good investment if you ask me.

in small amounts of money it's like putting up $400 buck to earn a $100 bucks, which is a lot to risk for a $100 bucks, so it seems a lot more of a risk to put up 4 million for 1 million, more to lose.

looking back, floyd really hasn't made the best decisions with his cash, it makes one wonder how long will floyd be boxing??? he might need to fight way past his prime if he keeps this mess up.

Comment

Well at least all of his ****s are paid for....what about yours?

Comment

$1M return for a $4M investment? wtf is floyd thinking, people offering investment opportunities like that in recession times are crooks. i don't think he can still recover his money...even half of it. he should've just distributed that amount to his *****s who have defended him like crazy

Comment

Working...
                    X