• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
    What gives Khan the right to talk ****?
    His twitter account....

Comment

Why is it always race with Khan?
      I'm just saying can Froch be a **** and white at the same time?

Comment

Originally posted by The Monk View Post
        But what is the point in Khan doing this?

Froch was in a hard, close fight tonight against a world class operator. If Khan was actually a decent chap like he claims to be he might have given Carl some props and shown everyone he is bigger than this war of words, but no, he is just showing himself to be a complete bellend instead.
        you know what mate i couldnt agree with you more than that but its a shame that these fighters are doing that,but it doesnt mean its ok for one to do it but when the other one does it we call him a ****,thats stupid and having double standards

Comment

nothing.

I'm not even a Froch fan, but I RESPECT the man, for coming up the hard way and fighting WHOEVER was put in front of him.

Khan is a manufactured, protected little fraud, and in my mind he remains that until he fights someone who can hit
          Yeah I agree, Khan has no right to talk crap about Froch. People say it's just him hitting back well Froch made valid points about Khan. Amir got spoonfed from day 1 got a huge contract on Sky and then got knocked out in 50 seconds by Prescott (Who despite being undefeated was NOT a top fighter)

I'm not a big Froch fan either but I respect him for his will and determination, Even if he lacks skill he will fight anyone and give them a good fight. Froch earned his way to the top, Khan has beaten one good fighter in Kotelnik who wasnt a puncher, Now he refuses to fight his manditory and takes on a guy with 5 knockouts instead. Khan is a serious chump and I feel if he continues to duck everyone in his division (Maidana, Alexander, Bradley) then he should be stripped of his WBA title.

Khan is a glass jawed, spoon fed chump.

Comment

laughing at Froch over the internet, what a little **** Khan is.

Oi, amir FIGHT SOMEBODY
            you sure it was amir............like froch's been an arguello...lol

Comment

I dunno, cause Froch talks **** about Khan all the time? I think that's a reasonable reason to retaliate.

Comment

Originally posted by o0P4PBOXING0o View Post
                Yeah I agree, Khan has no right to talk crap about Froch. People say it's just him hitting back well Froch made valid points about Khan. Amir got spoonfed from day 1 got a huge contract on Sky and then got knocked out in 50 seconds by Prescott (Who despite being undefeated was NOT a top fighter)

I'm not a big Froch fan either but I respect him for his will and determination, Even if he lacks skill he will fight anyone and give them a good fight. Froch earned his way to the top, Khan has beaten one good fighter in Kotelnik who wasnt a puncher, Now he refuses to fight his manditory and takes on a guy with 5 knockouts instead. Khan is a serious chump and I feel if he continues to duck everyone in his division (Maidana, Alexander, Bradley) then he should be stripped of his WBA title.

Khan is a glass jawed, spoon fed chump.
                didn't khan make some valid points about froch's loss to kessler too though?

Comment

It's fair game after the constant ****e Froch talks.
                  What would you say if Calzaghe was laughing at Froch over the internet.

Comment

Khan hasn't earned the right to even talk like this yet, he's still hiding from the tough fights.

Comment

nothing.

I'm not even a Froch fan, but I RESPECT the man, for coming up the hard way and fighting WHOEVER was put in front of him.

Khan is a manufactured, protected little fraud, and in my mind he remains that until he fights someone who can hit
                      i see what your saying but froch has no choice but to fight whos put infornt because hes 32 coming on 33,all im saying is if someone disses you and you diss them back,whats the problem???i dont get why your pissed at him?i like froch but he talks **** so derserves it imo.

Comment

Working...
                      X