Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There will be some Newcastle players going cheap!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a United fan id take Martins, Strong, fast just what wev needed since saha left

Comment

Originally posted by Coogie View Post
      As a United fan id take Martins, Strong, fast just what wev needed since saha left
      Couldn't hit a barn door with a machine gun.

Comment

Originally posted by black.ink View Post
        Newcastle are not a big club. My Forest have more honours in the last 30 years then ****ing Newcastle. Are Forest a big club?

Just because you attract 50,000 idiots, it does not make you a big club gents.

We shall see where the 'fans' are next season.
        Newcastle are a "big club" cause they are a one city club simple, their fans have no alternative, you think they would have that following if Sunderland or Boro were located in the city of newcastle? No.! Bigger clubs like dare i say it Citeh and Leeds have been down further than they in recent years, and thats not even mentioning Forest, Wednesday, Coventry, Sunderland,

Comment

Irony is the fans supported the appointments of Keegan,Shearer, they know as much about football as the guys up in the board room.

You run your club like a retirement home for brook down once great players and give them massive wages.

Comment

Originally posted by black.ink View Post
            Newcastle are not a big club. My Forest have more honours in the last 30 years then ****ing Newcastle. Are Forest a big club?

Just because you attract 50,000 idiots, it does not make you a big club gents.

We shall see where the 'fans' are next season.
            Too Fcuking right Forest are a big club.

Comment

Working...
            X