• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just make sure there fresh.

Comment

Originally posted by sterling View Post
      oh i see so free range eggs are safe?

Healthier and tastier. Safer? Don't count on it.

Comment

haha i asked the same question a while ago and got put off from the responses!

Comment

Chickens eat their own ****....they are filthy animals.....if you want to roll the dice with salmonella or bird flu go ahead Balboa.....

Monday night i boil about 20 of them for the week...put them in the fridge and eat them when I want.....a lot safer!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Detroit101 View Post
            Chickens eat their own ****....they are filthy animals.....if you want to roll the dice with salmonella or bird flu go ahead Balboa.....

Monday night i boil about 20 of them for the week...put them in the fridge and eat them when I want.....a lot safer!!!!!!!!!!
            damn. why dont' you just cook it when you want to eat it instead of having 20 already cooked for the whole week o.O won't it lose freshness

Comment

I find it easier to jus cook em all at once...instead of screwing around with it at night....I can have them cold and ready to take with me to work or where ever.....

Its all about spending the least amount of time on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyb View Post
                Don't be such a girl. Honest - eating caged hen eggs or organic one doesn't make any difference to the risk of gaining salmonella.

They're both the same
                Originally posted by oovavu View Post
                just make sure there fresh.
                eggs are just chicken abortions

Comment

Originally posted by the filth View Post
                  eggs are just chicken abortions
                  Negative. Eggs are not fertilized. Eggs are just chicken periods.

Comment

Originally posted by Count Patron View Post
                    Negative. Eggs are not fertilized. Eggs are just chicken periods.
                    i've cracked a few open and got a fertilized one, it was an abortion

Comment

Originally posted by the filth View Post
                      i've cracked a few open and got a fertilized one, it was an abortion
                      ew i duno where u gettin ur eggs from lol

Comment

Working...
                      X