Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Did Miranda Lose to Pavlik?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miranda lost because he was backed up and didnt do squat while getting hammered in the face.

Boy did he pull the wool over this sheeps eyes.

Miranda is damaged goods after that fight...He got a beating similar to Lacy when he fought Calzaghe. He wont bounce back....Completely onesided.

For the record, Pavlik still sucks...Miranda did nothing in terms of fighting back worth a damn. Pavlik would still be owned by a guy who is A. a sound boxer B. A brawler who hits hard and can punch...Im going with A since noone at 160 is really a hard hitter..If Taylor keeps fighting the way he fights our new middleweight champion of the world will hail from Ohio..
    Last edited by spinksjinx; 05-21-2007, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by spinksjinx View Post
      For the record, Pavlik still sucks...Miranda did nothing in terms of fighting back worth a damn. Pavlik would still be owned by a guy who is A. a sound boxer B. A brawler who hits hard and can punch...Im going with A since noone at 160 is really a hard hitter..If Taylor keeps fighting the way he fights our new middleweight champion of the world will hail from Ohio..
      Miranda couldn't fight back because Pavlik walked him down and executed his gameplan. He knew Miranda couldn't fight well when backing up...

As far as who Pavlik would lose to, maybe a good boxer would beat him. We would have to see it first. A guy who can pressure and throws a lot of shots can beat a boxer. Pavlik is certainly in that mold...

Give Pavlik credit...

Comment

Originally posted by $iN View Post
        Miranda couldn't fight back because Pavlik walked him down and executed his gameplan. He knew Miranda couldn't fight well when backing up...

As far as who Pavlik would lose to, maybe a good boxer would beat him. We would have to see it first. A guy who can pressure and throws a lot of shots can beat a boxer. Pavlik is certainly in that mold...

Give Pavlik credit...
        I refuse to give Pavlik credit until he fights for a championship...I've been in the gym with the guy and I still think he sucks one win over another contender isnt going to raise the respect for him at least not from me. He needs to fight a champion or a proven top fight in order to get respect from me. I've seen the guy wobbled buy a guy 145 pounds soaking wet and seen him box he doesnt take advantage of his tools...

I will give him credit for the Miranda win though great performance he did what he was going to say he would do and did it beautifully. Hell if he boxed the way he did against Miranda he would easily beat Taylor at this point...But until he does I am still not excited as I have seen him train/fight before but if he keeps up with what he did like Miranda he will have some success...Their is some credit.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
          Could be a little of all of that but mostly he lost to the better fighter.Pavlik is a beast and was able to do what I still doubt many others between 160-175 can do and thats back down Miranda and beat him at his own game.
          Miranda will still knock out 90 percent of his weight class with ease.... Plavik is just too Strong and doesn't waste too many shots.

both have Great chins.

If miranda gets some boxing ability it would have looked better.

Comment

Working...
          X