No announcement yet.

Fedor "I FEEL NOTHING!!!!" ..... hahahahha

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fedor "I FEEL NOTHING!!!!" ..... hahahahha

lmfao good stuff. was great to see this overrated hype train lose. i bet he wishes he signed with the UFC and the million bucks a fight

smooth move junior

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
    lmfao good stuff. was great to see this overrated hype train lose. i bet he wishes he signed with the UFC and the million bucks a fight

smooth move junior
    Reciting propaganda from the UFC doesn't help people to take you seriously.

Comment

Of course, he didn't feel nothing. Werdum cut of all supply to his brain. His nervous system was disabled. He wasn't able to feel anything. But now he is feeling, hurt,embarrassment and humiliated all in one feeling. Only thing can depress these feeling, some cold hard Russian vodka

Comment

What million bucks?

Comment

What million dollars a fight? UFC fighters are lucky to make 40,000 Carwin might make only 40,000 dollars for his next fight they are disgustingly under paid and treated like cattle to help the brand and increase mr. white's pockets.

Comment

holy crap! i heard fedor lost just now , i was busy watching the chavez jr fight , i don't know much about mma but know who fedor is , i feel bad for him

Comment

Originally posted by S H O B O X View Post
              holy crap! i heard fedor lost just now , i was busy watching the chavez jr fight , i don't know much about mma but know who fedor is , i feel bad for him
              Don't waste your time knowing anything about the guy. He is a fading star and is finished. In 5 years time we all will be like "Do you remember Fedor" most of us will answer "Who the hell is Fedor"

I suggest you take your time and energy focusing on the future of the sport which is UFC

Comment

watch fedor's previous fights hater he's an atg of mma... hating on fedor you might as well hate on other atg's whether its mma or boxing

Comment

Working...
                X