Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever met an NSB poster in person?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    i went to high school with this guy

i was a freshman when he was a senior

hi kuya
    Bullshiet

When I was at Madison junior high, you were already in college driving by after school trying to pick up chicks in my class.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      Any of you LA posters wanna meet up to watch a fight and pound beer, let me know.

There is a spot in Downey that shows all the fights.
      You live in sela?

Haven't been to Downey since like 1996.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        You live in sela?

Haven't been to Downey since like 1996.
        Grew up in Torrance but moved to Diamond Bar recently. There is a spot called downey brewery where the owner is a huge fan of boxing and he shows most of the fights.. lot of screens and some btches too. Hit me up bruh

Comment

me an 2npac been friends since 2010. we met up at dallas for pac-clottey but we initally knew each other here in the forum.

Comment

Me and evol are like this

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
              I see Brush a few times every week. I pick him up from the boys and girls club and I've taken him to a local peewee football game and told him it's the super bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                I see Brush a few times every week. I pick him up from the boys and girls club and I've taken him to a local peewee football game and told him it's the super bowl.
                lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  Totally true. He took a busride to accomplish this and is adamant he makes a lot of money and smashes bad b1thes with great frequency.

Lol busride

doesnt bloomberg ride the nyc subways ?

i dont know who ''he'' is that took that bus ride. did he share details ?

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

doesnt bloomberg ride the nyc subways ?

i dont know who ''he'' is that took that bus ride. did he share details ?
                    Wasn't posting too much back then, so my info is second hand. The dude took a 12 hour bus ride to Canada to **** some fat heifer who posting was posting here.

I heard he was bragging about it initially, but he got so much **** from posters that he doesn't say much about it anymore even when he's tagged. Basically trying to pretend like it didn't happen or he'll say things like, "she gave great head and cooked breakfast doe," like some kind of damage control.

Nothing wrong with banging a fatty, but dudes who insist that they're making bank with hot women in their lives don't take buses ever and they certainly don't travel to other countries to bang women who outweigh them.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                      Wasn't posting too much back then, so my info is second hand. The dude took a 12 hour bus ride to Canada to **** some fat heifer who posting was posting here.

I heard he was bragging about it initially, but he got so much **** from posters that he doesn't say much about it anymore even when he's tagged. Basically trying to pretend like it didn't happen or he'll say things like, "she gave great head and cooked breakfast doe," like some kind of damage control.

Nothing wrong with banging a fatty, but dudes who insist that they're making bank with hot women in their lives don't take buses ever and they certainly don't travel to other countries to bang women who outweigh them.
                      i dont mean to laugh (might be a sensitive subject for the guy) BUT...........................

Comment

Working...
                      X