• Show
Clear All

• God Chelsea are good.

Very strong 2nd half.

Comment

• The new Arsenal Fan TV vids are up lads

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        I think the Arsenal players have pretty much given up on Wenger. I do think though, it'll take one hell of a manager to get the ship right again. Luxury players every where that club has. No heart or blue collar men anywhere.

I wonder if Ferguson left at the right time. With the way the game has gone and the sensitivity of players rising. Would he have been mutinied against as well at some point?

Sorry the fans are right here.. Wenger has won an fa cup in what 12 years? He should have been eased out ages ago

Been absolutely clueless for years.. in terms of signings and tactics..

He was great 15+ years ago.. when his sports science stuff was new and had a great scouting network.. other clubs caught up and he never adapted..

The argument that will a new manager do better is dumb.. that club needs to be rebuilt from the ground up.. Wengers teams have been full of luxury l
        players with no spine fir ages..

The guy turned the football club into a business which is happy not chasing trophies.. as long as they get top 4 and have crazy stupid ticket prices

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
          The new Arsenal Fan TV vids are up lads

It's just sad at this point it's not funny anymore I honestly feel bad for Arsene right now for some reason

Comment

• God damn these fat yanks are so cringe worthy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post

God damn these fat yanks are so cringe worthy.
              We got to start somewhere.

Comment

• i dont read this thread a lot cause of dumb idiots who aint even played sunday league like motherducker.

but i remember last season soneone saying that antonio valencia is the best rwb in the world.

haha, i agreed i said potentially.

one of the arsenal or liverpool scum in here went crazy like he didnt no what he was talking about.

i bet the guy who said had actually played. wasnt that incest looking motherducker

Comment

• valencia won united the league just after ronaldo left. i think it was fergies last season. won it for us. then van persie did came and we won it again. valencia would be a nightmare to play against

Comment

• TANK.

Comment

• Big Mama singlehandedly keeping a side in the Premier League whilst we've got Lucas, Klavan and Lovren battling it out for the second CB spot

Comment

Working...
                      X