• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This got me hyped as hell, feel like partying till Sunday morning

Cormier vs Silva !!!!!! Silva is getting ran the hell over

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
      Good for Alveres. I kinda have a GSP/Serra feeling about that, it just didn't look right. USADA ****in up Brazilians left and right...
      everybody is thinking it.

Comment

Silva is going to get rag dolled. He's old and less durable, now probably out of shape.....

He just had gall bladder surgery 2 months ago. Bad fight, hope I'm wrong.

Comment

That's what that little ***** RDA gets for pulling out of the McGregor fight.

Comment

Congrats to Eddie alverez on his title winning performance...

I have followed his career for the last 10 years, I was a sparring partner for one of his early opponents way back in 05 or 06.. (Derrick noble) eddie was a young undefeated fighter at the time with only a handful of fights, but I knew this dude was gonna be a force with his explosive hands after seeing him blaze my guy in about a minute

Comment

Wow...Anderson Silva as a last minute replacement is pretty bad. Boy has this event taken a nose dive. Silva said at the press conference that he hasn't trained in a few months but feels he's in shape. Cormier on the other-hand has been training to fight Jon Jones. Silva said "he's not fighting to challenge Cormier...he's fighting to challenge himself". Well I'm sure that will really sell the fight.
              Last edited by jaded; 07-08-2016, 02:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                Wow...Anderson Silva as a last minute replacement is pretty bad. Boy has this event taken a nose dive. Silva said at the press conference that he hasn't trained in a few months but feels he's in shape. Cormier on the other-hand has been training to fight Jon Jones. Silva said "he's not fighting to challenge Cormier...he's fighting to challenge himself". Well I'm sure that will really sell the fight.
                Silva is still a big name and will draw public interest like Lesnar. I'm happy DC is still willing to fight and I'm glad Silva stepped up on two days notice.

Would be nice to see Silva knockout Cormier (nothing against him), but he's more than likely getting ragdolled.

Comment

Need to watch the fight when I get home, but man I feel bad for Dos Anjos. He got injured and missed out on a payday against Mcgregor, which was a very winnable fight for him. Now he loses his title and who knows how soon he'll another shot.

Alvarez didn't look too good in his last three fights, so I'm surprised he won the title in this fashion. Thought he would lose or win by split decision, like he did in his last two fights.

Comment

From the Joe Rogan podcast w/ guest Joey Diaz, hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                      Silva is still a big name and will draw public interest like Lesnar. I'm happy DC is still willing to fight and I'm glad Silva stepped up on two days notice.

Would be nice to see Silva knockout Cormier (nothing against him), but he's more than likely getting ragdolled.
                      I hope I'm wrong but I doubt he will last a round and if he does he will be gassed after that.

Comment

Working...
                      X