No announcement yet.

Biggest double standards in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
    So your saying that Canelo's fan favouritism played a role here too right?

Alright the best I will offer you there is that Canelo vs Lara was closer than Brook vs Porter.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Barty View Post
      No one wants to fight GGG at MW and he says he doesn't want to move up - people say he is afraid to move up and ducking Ward.

No one wants to fight Rigo at SBW and he says he doesn't want to move up - people throw him a pity party.
      As a rigo fan even I got annoyed at this.

Comment

I agree with most of your examples but i dont understand how taking a pic with ariza is anything to be taken serious it only matters if you are into the flowmo3 vs pacterd agenda

Comment

That only fighters outside of USA has to travel to the to american grounds, while in their eyes Americans can stay at home soil their entire career. In my eyes you should always get credit for leaving your home to fight at anothers.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post

Ward is a joke and now irrelevant. Ward fans are jokes when they make those claims you are right.
            You always claim Ward as a done, finished fighter but when I mentioned you sometimes that this is a bull**** because even if he will come back just at the end of his contact (in 2016) he will be still just 32 years old, the same as Golovkin now (for example) you were quiet as the church mouse. So you can write here hundred times that he is done and you can will it as strong as you can but the fact is that he will come back at least at the end of his Goossen contract but probably earlier so he has at least a 4-5 good years left in boxing and he will continue to beat everyone around his weight class. Now, take a deep breath and get over it!

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
              I agree with most of your examples but i dont understand how taking a pic with ariza is anything to be taken serious it only matters if you are into the flowmo3 vs pacterd agenda
              I don't believe there's much in it but it's just how *****s and *******s argued over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
                That only fighters outside of USA has to travel to the to american grounds, while in their eyes Americans can stay at home soil their entire career. In my eyes you should always get credit for leaving your home to fight at anothers.
                Yep. It's a real shame because the American greats we know like Ali, Liston, Moore, pastrano, etc. they travelled outside the us and were better fighters for it.

Comment

Originally posted by HEND View Post
                  You always claim Ward as a done, finished fighter but when I mentioned you sometimes that this is a bull**** because even if he will come back just at the end of his contact (in 2016) he will be still just 32 years old, the same as Golovkin now (for example) you were quiet as the church mouse. So you can write here hundred times that he is done and you can will it as strong as you can but the fact is that he will come back at least at the end of his Goossen contract but probably earlier so he has at least a 4-5 good years left in boxing and he will continue to beat everyone around his weight class. Now, take a deep breath and get over it!
                  Alright you always call me up on that and there's really nothing I can do to convince you otherwise, it's really just an opinion but all I can say is that I am positive that he will either fade away or come back for a fight in an irrelevant context only (against a can for a buck).

I doubt he will ever come back to fight titlist opposition again, especially the likes of GGG or Kovalev.

And if I am wrong, I'll be here to eat those words and declare you the man alright. Have a funny feeling I am safe

Comment

Working...
                  X