No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Juan Manuel Marquez Mobbed Back in Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
    Yes Manny was ahead in the fight, and? Woulda, coulda, shoulda....he got KOed. So if I am ahead in a footrace yet lose on the last lap, does that mean something? No, there is a winner and a loser. Pac was up by a point but he was not like he was dominating or having his way with JMM, please. Man these Pac fans just cannot accept what happened...it is like they are trying to wake themselves from a dream. Granted I am glad he is OK, but this was deserved. Pac's "8 title" run (which is a farce) was orchestrated and his opponents over the last 3-4 years have been carefully selected. This is just due for JMM being robbed 1-2 times in previous fights. The ironic part is that this was Pac's choice to be overly aggressive and look what happened. He was better off trying to box lol and was fighting tailor made for a counterpuncher.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Viva Marquez

Comment

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
      instead of name calling why dont you just make a case for your fighter marquez as i have for my fighter manny! manny won round 1and 2 ! round 3 was a draw ! im uploading prt 2 of my riverting series "why marquez ko victory should be overturned" after you watch my unbiased series i guaqrantee you will change your mind and come to your senses ! but i ask you this my friend put aside your hate for manny and let the facts speak for themselveF !
      Round 3 was a draw with Manny being knocked down?? I have made respect for Pac but your an idiot for saying that! Please stop commenting and sounding bitter he lost it happens end of story.

Comment

Originally posted by Starz20 View Post
        Round 3 was a draw with Manny being knocked down?? I have made respect for Pac but your an idiot for saying that! Please stop commenting and sounding bitter he lost it happens end of story.
        He's obviously trolling, move along as if nothing happened.

Comment

hey friend i will not take any of your comments personaly ! because you are speaking on pure emotion instead of using facts ! and how can you call one of the most iconic video game chareters gay! i could understand if i was wearing sonic gloves or tales ... but mario ? !!! no way ! anyway back to the topic

manny won round 1
          10-9

round 2 10 - 9

marquez made round 3 a even

9-9 round
          !

hate all you want but the facts are facts !!
          lmao! you are the guy speaking out of pure emotion, and that round 3 a draw is the dumbest shiet ive heard in a long long time, you can make a case for the other rounds but the 3rd?? get the fuk outta here, this is ridiculous!!!

Comment

round 3 was a draw !

Comment

Clicked the thread expecting to see a crowd..... Or at least more pics

Comment

New here, but not new to boxing.

I clicked on this because earlier in the day I was xmas shopping and saw a Mexican guy taking pics with a Filipino guy.

Turned out the Filipino guy was Buboy Fernandez. One of the guys with Buboy started saying that Marquez was "still in the hospital"????

Didn't make any sense to me why he said that. Clicked on this thread expecting to see Marquez surrounded by thousands of fans and it's just a photo of his face... Now I'm even more confused.

Comment

instead of name calling why dont you just make a case for your fighter marquez as i have for my fighter manny! manny won round 1and 2 ! round 3 was a draw ! im uploading prt 2 of my riverting series "why marquez ko victory should be overturned" after you watch my unbiased series i guaqrantee you will change your mind and come to your senses ! but i ask you this my friend put aside your hate for manny and let the facts speak for themselveF !
                  "Make a case for" Marquez??? His right hand made the case!
                  And you want the result "overturned"??? After one of the most brutal and decisive K.O.s in boxing history! Good luck with that. Your scoring sucks and your video is creepy to watch. Using a crayon an sounding like Michael Jackson. Sing one of your hits..."Manny, are you O.K." "Are you O.K. Manny?" And swap that Mario glove for a sequined one. Troll.

Comment

Great boxer and terrific fighter but li'd like to know what FLOYD JR. thinks about his performance and his muscles;what FLOYD JR. thinks for real!!!

Comment

Lol, imagine what his face would have looked like after 12 rounds. Pacquiao was really starting to lay it on himm, and got too careless with too good of a fighter. Marquez escaped an inevitable beating.

Comment

Working...
                      X