No announcement yet.

Court Rules Baby Must Die, Even Though Parents Can Pay Out of Pocket

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
    This is some real controversial ****. Is that the best the government can come up with? "Die with dignity"? Its clearly the parents choice
    the baby cant speak for itself and the parents arent thinking clearly. this isnt a movie where theres a happy ending.

would you thank your parents for a lifetime of misery ?

''thanks guys. i really love all of this unable to walk, wipe my ass, feed myself stuff .''

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
      talking about giving birth. Not after the fact.

what is

PTI?
      no government i know of can enforce sterilizing a person against their will.

stopping a person from having sex is impossible.

but jailing a person is pretty much putting a stop to giving birth.
      taking away their kids is a sign that the parent/s are unfit.

we all seen or know of parents who should never have kids. no different than the government coming to that same conclusion.

pti = pardon the interruption.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        no government i know of can enforce sterilizing a person against their will.

stopping a person from having sex is impossible.

but jailing a person is pretty much putting a stop to giving birth.
        taking away their kids is a sign that the parent/s are unfit.

we all seen or know of parents who should never have kids. no different than the government coming to that same conclusion.

pti = pardon the interruption.
        yeah as of right now, but cases like this that set precedent (im assuming) it opens to doorway to more invasive government.

Goverment has to the power to order you to kill your child, taking the power out of the parents becuase of what they deem will be a poor quality of life.

now who define quality of life?

now does quality of life only mean the physical?

what if a child will be born to a unfit mother/father/family and the court deem their quality life will be better elsewhere (which it arleady does CPS)

now what if in the future their is population control like china had once with the 1 child policy?

now what if that same child to be born to a unfit mother/father/family and the court deem their quality life will not be acceptable and overpopulation is an issue will they order the abortion?

Comment

yeah as of right now, but cases like this that set precedent (im assuming) it opens to doorway to more invasive government.

Goverment has to the power to order you to kill your child, taking the power out of the parents becuase of what they deem will be a poor quality of life.

now who define quality of life?

now does quality of life only mean the physical?

what if a child will be born to a unfit mother/father/family and the court deem their quality life will be better elsewhere (which it arleady does CPS)

now what if in the future their is population control like china had once with the 1 child policy?

now what if that same child to be born to a unfit mother/father/family and the court deem their quality life will not be acceptable and overpopulation is an issue will they order the abortion?
          i would start out at ''life long physical hardships''.

mental ******ation is a ''livable'' condition.

as for the future thing, you answered it. china does control its population. you have to think of the whole instead of the self.

ps,
          then parents complain about THEIR struggle with raising a handicapped child smdh

''oh marge, its been such a burden for us. day and night. 24/7...no rest for US at all''

''oh joyce, i sympathize for you. you and bob are such a loving parents.''

GTFOH
          Last edited by Elroy The Great; 07-03-2017, 05:27 AM.

Comment

i would start out at ''life long physical hardships''.

mental ******ation is a ''livable'' condition.

as for the future thing, you answered it. china does control its population. you have to think of the whole instead of the self.

ps,
            then parents complain about THEIR struggle with raising a handicapped child smdh

''oh marge, its been such a burden for us. day and night. 24/7...no rest for US at all''

''oh joyce, i sympathize for you. you and bob are such a loving parents.''

GTFOH
            lol im just saying its a scary road to open up cause you never know where its gonna end.

Comment

lol im just saying its a scary road to open up cause you never know where its gonna end.
              i really dont mean to be argumentative or all knowing but, IF its assured a baby has no chance at a life deemed ''worth living'', ie, cant fend for itself, its not fair to put a child through that and assume it would be cool with it.

i know i wouldnt want to live like that.

i hope science can put an end to some of these diseases.

Comment

i really dont mean to be argumentative or all knowing but, IF its assured a baby has no chance at a life deemed ''worth living'', ie, cant fend for itself, its not fair to put a child through that and assume it would be cool with it.

i know i wouldnt want to live like that.

i hope science can put an end to some of these diseases.
                but who defines the meaning behind "worth living"?

it reminds me of the phase "fair use" no one knows what it really means and it opens the door to be abused.

one day being born blind can fall under not "worth living"

or one day being born deaf can fall under not "worth living"

Comment

but who defines the meaning behind "worth living"?

it reminds me of the phase "fair use" no one knows what it really means and it opens the door to be abused.

one day being born blind can fall under not "worth living"

or one day being born deaf can fall under not "worth living"
                  well, weve witness blind people make do.
                  ditto those who cant walk or hear.

but if a baby is alive only because it can breathe....i wouldnt call that living. there has to be a point where an outside agency steps in..

how about this scenario -
                  doc~''this baby will not have arms or legs and will have irreversible brain defect. would YOU, the PARENT, wish this on your worst enemy ?''
                  Last edited by Elroy The Great; 07-03-2017, 07:20 AM.

Comment

well, weve witness blind people make do.
                    ditto those who cant walk or heat.

but if a baby is alive only because it can breathe....i wouldnt call that living. there has to be a point where an outside agency steps in..

how about this scenario -
                    doc~''this baby will not have arms or legs and will have irreversible brain defect. would YOU, the PARENT, wish this on your worst enemy ?''
                    your arguing this case im arguing the implications allowing this type of government oversight can lead to.

Comment

your arguing this case im arguing the implications allowing this type of government oversight can lead to.
                      im sure there will be limitations and restrictions. but there should be some level of government involvement.

imho

Comment

Working...
                      X