Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chocolatito Gonzalez: "Fight won't happen, Canelo knows Golovkin hits too hard"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chocolatito Gonzalez: "Fight won't happen, Canelo knows Golovkin hits too hard"

Golovkin is the man of the moment.
    Canelo lacks talent to finish opponents.

This is what I've thought since the beginning: Canelo will ultimately never fight Golovkin, he knows he doesn't want it.

But after all the stuff that was said after the fight last Saturday night, what am I suppose to believe? Surely its going to happen next?

If the fight does not happen, it will be Canelo who ends up as the next guy on the list who has ducked Golovkin.

If the fight does happen then War Canelo, dude is a real fighter and wants to be great.

Comment

Chocolatito has the wrong Idea. Canelo does not need a KO when he always has a judge on his side in just about every major fight and that I'm sure is not changing anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
        This is what I've thought since the beginning: Canelo will ultimately never fight Golovkin, he knows he doesn't want it.

But after all the stuff that was said after the fight last Saturday night, what am I suppose to believe? Surely its going to happen next?

If the fight does not happen, it will be Canelo who ends up as the next guy on the list who has ducked Golovkin.

If the fight does happen then War Canelo, dude is a real fighter and wants to be great.
        Canelo may surprise me and fight GGG but if he doesn't people shouldn't be so hard on him. As you point out many other very good fighters have also ducked the G monster. He was the top challenger for both Martinez and Cotto and they didn't fight him. Only Lemieux among the other champions has stepped up and fought him. Jacobs and Saunders don't seem to want to fight him either.

Comment

Golovkin's little undercard buddy siding with Golovkin. What a shocker.

Comment

Lil Drama Show has spoken

Comment

Nelo better fight GGG, because all you hear nelo say is how bad gggs resume is. You can't crticize his resume and then refuse to give GGG the chance to make his resume better!
              You just can't. Nelo better fight GGG.,,......and next.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post

Another 97K/Canelo thread Maxi_Pad?

Didn't I tell you to go change out your pad? Your **** is bleeding.

Comment

Nelo disrespects gggs resume. Its time for nelo to prove he can do better than the bums GGG fought. If nelo invariably doesn't do as well, what does that make nelo?

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                    Another 97K/Canelo thread Maxi_Pad?

Didn't I tell you to go change out your pad? Your **** is bleeding.
                    Oh, another member for the degenerated hater list. Added!

Comment

Working...
                    X