No announcement yet.

Maidana vs Broner. Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
    I think squaring up, head hunting and not setting up his attack is what allowed Alexander to get away with it. Look at all the opportunities he could have had, had he looped the right hand to the mid section or thrown the left hook to the body...

I think things would have been different with Robert Garcia, he may have not won but he would have had more success.
    Yeah, worst I've ever seen maidana. With Garcia he wouldn't have lost every round vs Devon and might have caught him with something big. It was a sh*it fight though it has to be said.

Comment

Broner wins but it would be a tough fight for him imo

Comment

Broner should win...wouldn't be a walk in the park by any means though...

Comment

It's a 50/50 fight for me, if broner fight smart he'll get the decision but if he wants to goof around and show off then he'll find out real quick how hard maidana can punch. Regardless of the outcome it's not gonna be an easy fight for broner, not sure why some is saying it will be easy for broner??

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
            Would love to see it. Maidana would be by far the best guy he has faced. Not sure why people think it would be that easy.
            For the same reason people think Garcia will "ice" Matthysse and Floyd never duck a fight. People are fking stupid. That's why.
            I think Maidana wins this one, baby Floyd is no Floyd, and even if he was Maidana hits very hard. I just dont see Broner a)avoiding getting hit all night b) having the chin or the body to take the damage Maidana can deliver.
            Nice fight though, no matter who wins. Id sure like to watch that one.
            FerFAL

Comment

I am going to lean towards Maidana in this one. He has fought the better fighters of the two and seems to be coming a long with Garcia in his corner.

Comment

Looks like Broner will be staying at WW.

Comment

Maidana isn't Gavin Rees. He will easily impale Broner to score a KO

Comment

Broner skilled but a little too stationary. If guys like Gavin Rees can hit him clean, Chino can. And if guys like ponce spell trouble for him, then a well conditioned, focused Maidana is too much.

Unless Broner can get on his toes more than I think and outpoint Maidana it will turn to a brawl, and that favors Maidana all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
                      Broner skilled but a little too stationary. If guys like Gavin Rees can hit him clean, Chino can. And if guys like ponce spell trouble for him, then a well conditioned, focused Maidana is too much.

Unless Broner can get on his toes more than I think and outpoint Maidana it will turn to a brawl, and that favors Maidana all the way.
                      maidana vs Broner has me interested.

I don't think Broner would pull a Devon and run and hold all night so yeah i agree that maidana would have his chances at points in the fight. Broner looks real good to me though with his speed and combinations, he could overwhelm Chino.

Comment

Working...
                      X