Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else feel sad for Danny Garcia that he has a Father like that?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Garcia's dad is going to get beaten up one day after one of Danny's bouts for running his mouth. He is just a guy that you can laugh at not really so much because of how funny he is but more so because of how oblivious he is regarding how ignorant he looks when going on his rants.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
      i'm just glad that danny garcia's personality is nothing like his dad's...
      Yeah, he seems like a cool dude, his dad though......ahh, unique, very unique.

Comment

Angel is a love him or hate him type of guy. I respect him when it comes to the devotion and confidence he has in his son. He is very truthful. What he said in the Judah press conference was true about Zab. It was also a means of getting under Zab's skin. It definitely worked against Khan. He was baited into a toe to toe fight with Danny, which he got caught. I disagree with some of Angel's statements about Amir's religion. Statements like that went beyond boxing and could have put him and his family in danger. But at the end of the day, Angel is ok. Its good to mix boxing with controversy and entertainment.

Comment

Angel is funny as hell, whats not to like? lol

Comment

There seem to be times when the son is more mature, articulate, considered and respectful than the father......which is not necessarily a good sign.

Comment

this game is a blood sport....men have died in the ring...many left the ring with their brains damaged...speech problems and so on....men have risked their lives for peanuts only to be screwed by promoters and judges

man, love don't live in this sport....all that fake hugging and smiling after the fights is just a front....most fighters still carry animosity towards their opponents after they scrap....there's a few who can get along like Leonard and Hearns and there's many who carried the hate even after the fight like Ali and Frazier...it is what it is

Angel can hate anybody he wants to and I do believe he went too far with dissing Khan....but he's not the dude I'm going to Barclay's to see **** Zab up....I'm paying to see Danny...pops is the side show...like the side chick....she's not your main chick so her opinion can be balanced with a feather....Angel is funny and is not to be taken SERIOUS...just like Guerrero's and Broner's dads

Comment

Nope Angel need get his own YT page once a week he can rant about boxing topics or whatever else is on his mind he's offensive and funny at the same

Comment

He has an outspoken father that speaks from the heart, though sometimes stupid and funny most of the time its real talk. Angel stands up for his son and what he believes in. Why the hell should danny feel sad about that.

Comment

I don't feel sorry for anyone that's a millionaire.

**** your problems if you're a millionaire.

Comment

Working...
                    X