Collapse
No announcement yet.

the pope quit for child rape???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no he quit because his health is not the best anymore. Do not disrespect the pope.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5050 View Post
      no he quit because his health is not the best anymore. Do not disrespect the pope.
      **** the pope.

Comment

Isnt this normal? As in the pope is pope until....he dies?

So wait...did God chose him or not trololol

Comment

as much as I believe in God I also believe the Pope and that whole organization is the most evil thing in this world

the beginning of the end of the Catholic religion has begun

I don't believe he molested anyone...there's no way he could get his little pope hard

Comment

He is not the Pope anymore

Comment

You people don't show disrespect! What's wrong with you people? The pope sends you his blessing on his last Sunday mass in Rome next week. The pope loves all people of all races.
              Last edited by Andrew5050; 02-18-2013, 03:16 PM. Reason: typos

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                as much as I believe in God I also believe the Pope and that whole organization is the most evil thing in this world

the beginning of the end of the Catholic religion has begun

I don't believe he molested anyone...there's no way he could get his little pope hard
                doesn't mean he did so while being pope, could have been from before.

Plus, he did after all turn a blind eye in the 80's & 90's when evidence was brought to him of sexual rape, while he was Vatican's most senior official.
                When he was the archbishop of Munich in 1980, the case of Peter Hullermann crossed his desk. Father Hullermann was accused of multiple crimes of abuse. In one case he had taken an 11-year-old boy hiking in the mountains, plied him with drink, locked the door, stripped him and forced him to perform oral sex. Yet Hullermann's punishment was simply to be moved from Essen to Munich for therapy. Within days, this known sexual predator was given pastoral duties with access to young people – and he promptly abused again. Benedict's defenders have long insisted those fateful decisions were taken by his deputy. But the crucial documents, when they surfaced, said otherwise.

No less disturbing is the case of the California priest Stephen Kiesle, convicted of tying up and molesting two young boys in a church rectory. His superiors wrote to Rome in 1981, requesting that the abuser be defrocked, warning of "scandal" if he remained. After an initial request for more information, Ratzinger took four years to deliver his reply. It came in Latin – and said his office needed more time to consider the case. No doubt grateful for the delay, Kiesle was able to return to one of his former parishes – in the youth ministry.

It was a similar story with Father Lawrence C Murphy of Wisconsin, tormentor of as many as 200 boys in his care at a special school for the deaf, telling them God wanted him to teach them about sex. Eventually the archbishop of Milwaukee wrote to Rome – to Ratzinger – demanding action. Once again, the future pope failed to answer. Eventually a secret, canonical trial of Murphy began in 1996, ordered by Ratzinger's deputy. But the trial was halted after the abuser wrote a personal plea to Ratzinger, requesting that he be allowed to "live out the time that I have left in the dignity of my priesthood". He was granted his wish, dying peacefully, buried in his priestly vestments. Those children, deaf and especially vulnerable, never saw justice.
                Last edited by ИATAS; 02-18-2013, 03:19 PM.

Comment

i said the exact same thing when i heard he resigned...

1st pope in 600 years? getting out before he's found out was thre first thing i said...too many alter boys pushing the organ into the back room & eventually father nelson was going to get caught...all in the name of

Comment

You people ought not go into religious matters. Please do keep to your boxing issues.

Comment

I knew he was up to no good.

Comment

Working...
                      X