Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not having Facebook sign you're suspicious?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have facebook. Most of my friends do. I refuse to turn to the dark side.

Comment

Got it years after the fact, and only use it to be able to keep in touch with international acquaintances I'd have no other way of contacting. No one I see regularly is included.

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
        Got it years after the fact, and only use it to be able to keep in touch with international acquaintances I'd have no other way of contacting. No one I see regularly is included.
        does your friend list consist of all dudes from boxingscene?

Comment

It's a psyop.

Facebook is backdoor'd by NSA, etc. You not being on it leaves you outside of surveillance, hence the demonisation of non users.

I purposely don't have one because everything you do on it is tracked, and no I'm not being paranoid.

Comment

No one is better than someone for having a Facebook page, and not having one doesn't make you better. It's all in how you use it and come across. If you're on there spilling your personal business and drama or telling people about your mundane daily happenings.....then you're probably an ******* on all other forms of communication and in life.

Like this forum, it should be a fun thing or a place for information.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
              does your friend list consist of all dudes from boxingscene?
              Not anyone from boxingscene, actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Haglerwins View Post
                It's a psyop.

Facebook is backdoor'd by NSA, etc. You not being on it leaves you outside of surveillance, hence the demonisation of non users.

I purposely don't have one because everything you do on it is tracked, and no I'm not being paranoid.
                You realize you don't have to post anything about yourself? You can just PM people. I never post anything on mine whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Haglerwins View Post
                  It's a psyop.

You honestly think there are people paid to monitor the TRILLIONS of mundane things people are doing or posting everyday?

You really think your dinner at Outback Steakhouse concerns them?

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
                    You honestly think there are people paid to monitor the TRILLIONS of mundane things people are doing or posting everyday?

One thing I will say is many people post a ridiculous amount of sensitive information without a care in the world. Same with twitter, you could practically stalk many people on there if you wanted to. "11 am, I'm at ___ cafe!", etc.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post

Scanning for potential terrorists and political dissidents, yes. Keywords like bomb, explosive, felonous related content get flagged on the network. And given it's NSA, etc. it's very sophisticated.

Comment

Working...
                      X