Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Astrologically: Berto Vs Ortiz is one sided and....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
      I hate to break it to you, but astrology is a joke.
      It is not and If you knew about it you wouldnt say that trust me homie.

To the Capricorn dude, Time of birth, date of birth place of birth.

Comment

Originally posted by Dawerlzgreatest View Post

not sure about time place is Virginia...let's say 6 am time as a guess

Comment

Everything has to be on point, time of birth (if not available a pic is needed to determine asc) and city in Virginia, State is too big and changes happen by latitude and longitude( this is a science).

Comment

Sorry to break it to you again as someone else already did, but yes, astrology is a joke and has no bearing whatsoever on any fight outcome. I guess your one of those guys that believes in UFO's and Bigfoot and **** like that. But if astrology makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, so be it.

Comment

Mirrors Bradley Alexander, Bradley was born under the same sun moon venus and mars that Andre berto was born under and Ortiz was born under similar circumstances ( same year and earlier in aquarius)

Bottomline is berto has the focus and the heart to steamroll ortiz easily. Ortiz is another Aquarius fighter who quits under pressure.... despite having Mars placed in Aries, which gives him plenty strength and energy to bang (mars trine uranus) and is willing to put in the work (mars trine Saturn). But his heart is lacking ( sun in detriment) and is hes very sensitive and yielding( pisces moon)

Berto has the ability to be cool and calculating under pressure (virgo sun and moon) and has a deep well of willful energy (venus and mars in Leo) Mars Leo has historically shown to be truly the heart of a Lion (Evander Holyfield star example)
              Devon also has Mars in Aries.

The top 3 prizefighters right now are born under signs that aren't historically so great at boxing: Floyd Jr (Pisces), Sergio (Pisces), and Nonito (Scorpio).

Comment

We also need to know the year of your birth Capricorn person.

Comment

Everything has to be on point, time of birth (if not available a pic is needed to determine asc) and city in Virginia, State is too big and changes happen by latitude and longitude( this is a science).
                  Richmond, VA.......6:30 am

Comment

He was born under the presence of God, thus he hath no real fear but the fear of his creator....everything else will fall into place as GOD sees fit as long as he hath faith in the one and true GOD. This is true for every man, regardless of anyting else.....there is nothing to fear on this planet

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnybur View Post
                      Sorry to break it to you again as someone else already did, but yes, astrology is a joke and has no bearing whatsoever on any fight outcome. I guess your one of those guys that believes in UFO's and Bigfoot and **** like that. But if astrology makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, so be it.
                      Actually it does have bearing on the fight and not only can I profile both fighters but the day of the fight, I can tell how the transits for that day help or hurt either fighter as well as how the location of the fight benefits or detracts from a fighters performance.

Really, though, If one applies knowledge thats "taboo" that puts me in a box with all the other stuff that people find taboo also I guess..Really Grow up.

So I guess since its clear you dont acknowledge astrology or believe in UFOs that you believe the public actually elects the president right?

Comment

Working...
                      X