Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mosley old and shot if Mayweather schools him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Mosley old and shot if Mayweather schools him?

I was wondering... If Mosley looks his age in this fight and gets absolutely dominated does Mayweather get full credit? Or will people say Mosley was 38 and way past prime? Discuss.

With how good he looked against Margaritto, i know that was a year ago, i don't think he's too old.... he may grow old overnight.... but comming into this fight he's not too far past it.... there will always be the prime mosely vs mayweather argument theres no way around that conversation unless mosely wins, but thats the price you pay for fighting a fighter in the later years of their life....

Comment

It is what it is man
      no one can say jack
      if that is the case then Pacs win over oscar is ****!

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
        I was wondering... If Mosley looks his age in this fight and gets absolutely dominated does Mayweather get full credit? Or will people say Mosley was 38 and way past prime? Discuss.
        Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
        With how good he looked against Margaritto, i know that was a year ago, i don't think he's too old.... he may grow old overnight.... but comming into this fight he's not too far past it.... there will always be the prime mosely vs mayweather argument theres no way around that conversation unless mosely wins, but thats the price you pay for fighting a fighter in the later years of their life....
        He is 38 years old right? that's not opinion. that's fact.

Dont be fooled at how good shane looked but look at how bad margarito looked. that cotto fight took a lot out of margarito.

Comment

The fact is that Mosley IS old whether Floyd schools him or not,though most *****'s would tell you that Mosley is in his prime.

Comment

Mosely is obviously not prime but it's still a good fight for Mayweather. Outside of Williams, it's the fight I want to see at WW.

Comment

they will say just that...TRUST ME. I mean, even at Shane's age, he is the CHAMP at 147. I was even saying that I wouldn't give him much credit for beating Shane AT THIS POINT in Shane's career, BUT the reality of all of this is that Shane is the champ in the 147 pound division, that is a fact. So, when you beat the champ, you deserve credit, no matter who you are.

Comment

It's not going to be because Mosley is old Floyd would have schooled him when he first called him out

And Mosley is champion and the #1 WW in the world so pacfans should stop with all the old stuff before you was saying Floyd was scared of that old Mosley

Comment

Mosley is old and shot.

Mayweather gets nothing from me. He wasn't even gonna fight Mosley until a disaster of biblical proportions hit Haiti and took Berto out of the fight.

I'll root for Mosley to take his head off.

Comment

Mosley is 38 years old for crying out loud and fights in the lower weights,plus by the time he steps into the ring he is going to have been out for nearly eighteen months!!! It is what it is.

Comment

Working...
                    X