No announcement yet.

Official 2010 Fifa World Cup South Africa Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The team who deserved to win won.
    The Netherlands was a ****ing disgrace, holy ****.. That was the most foul play I've seen in a long time, they didn't play World Cup Final worthy.
    Sneijder was a little ***** for crying to the ref the entire time when they were awarded a foul, after on purpose kicking a Spain player with their stubs in his chest. What the ****?`
    I'm glad Spain won, serves those Dutch bastards right.
    No offence to the Dutch posters here.. But **** your team played like they were a bunch of butchers trying to slaughter lamb.

The Dutch team should be lucky they only got 1 red card, they deserved 3.

The best football playing team in the world won, which they deserved to.
    Congratulations to Spain for playing an awesome world cup with lots of exciting football.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrismart83 View Post
      Haha your right mate, i forgot Heitenga (wrong spelling im sure) got sent off. I was made up aswell at the time as hes an Everton player.

Yeah mate, it seemed that way, like when De Jong was subbed, seemed they were told to be physical and let Spain know they were in a game. Van Bommel was lucky to stay on the pitch wasnt he. Been a bit naughty him in this World Cup.

Always the same, all Van Bommel ever does is make strategic fouls to halt the opposition, i can remember Arsenal playing them back in the day, Van Bommel kicked Vieira time and time again but did not get a yellow card, infact he reminds me of Davids, albeit not as good, Davids seemed to do a lot of those niggly little fouls.

Comment

• Unsticky this **** so it can fade into oblivion, not a lot of us care to remember this World Cup fuk Spain.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Unsticky this **** so it can fade into oblivion, not a lot of us care to remember this World Cup fuk Spain.

Comment

• CONGRATS TO SPAIN!!!!!.....WELL DONE!!!!

Comment

• Spain deserved it more but Robben should have won it for Holland.

Comment

• Sneijder won a champions league trophy, that is a bit of consolation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chicharito View Post
                  Sneijder won a champions league trophy, that is a bit of consolation.
                  A Champions League is nothing compared to a World Cup, nothing is. To all the bitter idiots, a big **** YOU from Spain!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Dorian View Post
                      I'd nail her!

To my bed.

Comment

Working...
                      X