Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Corrales got so many credits in the first but not Castillo in the second?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Corrales got so many credits in the first but not Castillo in the second?

Corrales used so many dramas in the first fight and won while he was totally dominated in the second...

Why is he getting too much credit for beating Castillo, while Castillo didn't took same credit when he stopped Corrales in the second fight?

castillo didn't make weight.

some say he didn't even try to make weight.

people felt that it was a huge advantage with corrales cutting weight to make 135 and castillo not.

remember castillo was already a huge lightweight coming in at 150 and up when he cuts weight to 135.

Comment

Castillo didn't even come close to making weight in that fight. Corrales even gets more credit for fighting him anyways.

Comment

Im a a big fan of Corrales (RIP) but everytime i see that first fight it pisses me off so bad the way he cheated with the mouth piece ****! Him and his trainer knew exactly what they were doing... Castillo should have won that fight and wrote another page in his legacy but instead hes always remembered as the guy that went to war with corrales and lost. His carreer went down hill with weight from there. Castillo was the man!!!

Comment

like others have said castillo didnt make make and that was begining of a trend with castillo

Comment

Originally posted by jdubb863 View Post
            Im a a big fan of Corrales (RIP) but everytime i see that first fight it pisses me off so bad the way he cheated with the mouth piece ****! Him and his trainer knew exactly what they were doing... Castillo should have won that fight and wrote another page in his legacy but instead hes always remembered as the guy that went to war with corrales and lost. His carreer went down hill with weight from there. Castillo was the man!!!
            castillo's career went downhill???hell aint that the last fight chico won as well..both of them finished each other off

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
              castillo's career went downhill???hell aint that the last fight chico won as well..both of them finished each other off
              Yeah thats true i guess.....

Comment

he didn't make the weight man and he had only himself to blame for it, imo both guys took eveything out of each other. they should have had a long break after that fight, they had a rematch less than 6 months later i think and thats too soon.

Comment

people forget that the second fight was a back and forth war as well until diego got knocked out.

neither guy was the same after the first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
                    castillo didn't make weight.

some say he didn't even try to make weight.

people felt that it was a huge advantage with corrales cutting weight to make 135 and castillo not.

remember castillo was already a huge lightweight coming in at 150 and up when he cuts weight to 135.
                    Originally posted by Concrete Punch View Post
                    Castillo didn't even come close to making weight in that fight. Corrales even gets more credit for fighting him anyways.
                    Cosign homies.

Comment

Working...
                    X