No announcement yet.

Mayorga-Mosley Streaming links?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayorga-Mosley Streaming links?

Yeah so I got runned over by a tank, and stuck in bed for the next 4 months, and really need these links so i can see it from the pc, would appreciate greatly if anybody posted some. thanks.

But williams would ko margarito, because margarito does not have the hand speed to even match cotto. williams would have margarito moving around the ring constantly missing because williams can slip anything margarito can throw. margarito can only brwl in fights he can;t do anything but that thats how he wns fights. sometimes i winder where margarito would be if he didn;t already beat cotto. Cotto was his ticket to the big time, and now that he has it, he won't let it go. Because he knows williams would ko him round 8 or 9. Williams has the handspeed to catch cotto too, his power is unrivaled and no one on the division can beat him he has the power of a light heavy weight to a heavy weight. He would ko cotto similar to quintana because cotto ko's quintana in round 5. In the end Clottey would beat williams because clottey can go to the body and destroy maragrito.

But in the end Gamboa beats them all via kncokout.

Comment

Originally posted by Good Barracuda View Post
      But williams would ko margarito, because margarito does not have the hand speed to even match cotto. williams would have margarito moving around the ring constantly missing because williams can slip anything margarito can throw. margarito can only brwl in fights he can;t do anything but that thats how he wns fights. sometimes i winder where margarito would be if he didn;t already beat cotto. Cotto was his ticket to the big time, and now that he has it, he won't let it go. Because he knows williams would ko him round 8 or 9. Williams has the handspeed to catch cotto too, his power is unrivaled and no one on the division can beat him he has the power of a light heavy weight to a heavy weight. He would ko cotto similar to quintana because cotto ko's quintana in round 5. In the end Clottey would beat williams because clottey can go to the body and destroy maragrito.

But in the end Gamboa beats them all via kncokout.
      bless your heart son

Comment

Try Justin.tv, they always have the PPV, Hbo, & showtime fights. It in the sports section, if you can't find it pm me.

Oh and sorry to hear of your accident, hope you get better soldier.

Comment

Thanks bro. Yeah im getting better, i just got shattered pelvix, both femurs, feet, i got a lot of metal going on, but i'll get better.

Comment

Working...
          X