Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BULL****! Stoppage! This fight was Stopped way to early! Pacman vs black fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BULL****! Stoppage! This fight was Stopped way to early! Pacman vs black fighter

Pacman vs this black dude juilios the guy could of continued.

nah.....the ref was right in stoping that fight.....Pac was just diggin in em with no regard.......he didnt stand much of a chance

besides it was on the undercard of Lewis Tyson........everyone wanted to fast forward to the main event anyway

Comment

Originally posted by iBox4Real View Post
      nah.....the ref was right in stoping that fight.....Pac was just diggin in em with no regard.......he didnt stand much of a chance

besides it was on the undercard of Lewis Tyson........everyone wanted to fast forward to the main event anyway
      funny thing is the main event was not very competitive tyson didnt do jack **** and all lewis did was pepper tyson lol

Zab and tyson both brooklyn cats with the same mental game cowardly lion status meaning they cannot handle adversity if they cannot bully you early the give up mentally..

Comment

Nah that was a good stoppage. You could see after that second KD in Julio's eyes that he was just about done. It's crazy how Pac used to just have that left especially the straight left, but now he's more than just a one handed fighter and that straight left is still brutal.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
          Nah that was a good stoppage. You could see after that second KD in Julio's eyes that he was just about done. It's crazy how Pac used to just have that left especially the straight left, but now he's more than just a one handed fighter and that straight left is still brutal.
          yea......its great looking at fighters in their younger days........i respect Lampleys opinion even back then on Pac-Man.

matter of fact.......that brings a thread to mind

*goes to start new thread*

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
            To me the stoppage was BS because you can see Julios eyes was blinking meaning he was still awake and then when the ref jump on him he was telling him no I am ok even though his nose was gushing blood.
            Let the man fight let him go out on his shield the stoppage was way to soon it was only round 2.

Comment

Haha why is this thread titled pacman vs black fighter? The dude had a name. He was 2 time world champion Jorge Julio, a great defense choice for Pac going after top notch fighters trying to avenge the draw from the late agapito sanchez, who I believe had the same trainer as Julio. Not only was Julio clearly not fit to continue here, he clearly didn't want to. Look at his eyes. He stopped fighting for a while after this, only to go on one more time to get retired by Vazquez. Very entertaining fight, like this one, only it lasted 10 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiegelo View Post
                Haha why is this thread titled pacman vs black fighter? The dude had a name. He was 2 time world champion Jorge Julio, a great defense choice for Pac going after top notch fighters trying to avenge the draw from the late agapito sanchez, who I believe had the same trainer as Julio. Not only was Julio clearly not fit to continue here, he clearly didn't want to. Look at his eyes. He stopped fighting for a while after this, only to go on one more time to get retired by Vazquez. Very entertaining fight, like this one, only it lasted 10 rounds.
                The thing that is strange is they said julio was a tough fighter to beat and pacman just took him apart wtf?

but I think the ref stopped it early dont you

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
                  Pacman vs this black dude juilios the guy could of continued.

Damn! Pacquiao rivaled your handspeed!

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
                    funny thing is the main event was not very competitive tyson didnt do jack **** and all lewis did was pepper tyson lol

Zab and tyson both brooklyn cats with the same mental game cowardly lion status meaning they cannot handle adversity if they cannot bully you early the give up mentally..
                    Brooklyn is one craziest ass place and it’s a rough ass place. I wouldn't call Tyson weak

Comment

Working...
                    X