• Show
Clear All

fukyallhaters

lolz

Comment

Originally posted by marquez777 View Post
      fukyallhaters

lolz
      I've always wanted to know who's that in your avatar.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The Shredder View Post
          I fail to see why so many people are so bothered by it.
          nobody is bothered w/ it. it's just hilariously funny.

on a side note.... next time ur trying to get ur girlfriend to give you head because its gross... just tell her that urine is chocked full of vitamins and minerals... lulz...

you biitch azzes should be thanking jmm for this boon.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
            must've been the urine that kept jmm up.

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
              wrong again..i made a thread asking why the hell he was getting his nails done.....so think before opening your biased ass mouth
              I'm not much of a Mayweather fan but I don't see nothing wrong with getting his nails done.

Comment

Originally posted by The Shredder View Post
                Personally I dont care if people want to drink piss, eat **** or murder a hooker, Its there life if there happy with it so be it. its not like its me or you doing it. I fail to see why so many people are so bothered by it. Its been nothing but threads about piss drinking all day. Come on people the way your all chirping on you would think hes just pissed on you mums.
                Not bothered in the least, guy. Pointing out how funny it is someone would actually take the time to defend the practice. Thats all. Marquez can drink piss out of a diamond encrusted platinum pimp cup for all I care.....

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
                  that was one hell of a move by pacman

Comment

Originally posted by roheleo View Post
                    ...the medical community has already been aware of [urine's] astounding efficacy for decades, and yet none of us has ever been told about it. Why? Maybe they think it's too controversial. Or maybe, more accurately, there wasn't any monetary reward for telling people what scientists know about one of the most extraordinary natural healing elements in the world.*

http://www.skepdic.com/urine.html

Contrary to popular perception, urine is not a by-product of the body's waste disposal system but of blood filtration. Nutrient-filled blood passes through the liver, where toxins are removed and excreted as solid waste. The purified blood then goes through another filtering process via the kidneys, where components for which the body has no immediate use are collected in a sterile, watery solution. For that reason, it is highly sterile, consisting of 95 per cent water and five per cent nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, proteins, antibodies and other beneficial ingredients.

Advocates of auto-urine therapy believe that this combination can help cure everything from the common cold to cancer, boosting energy levels and sexual performance along the way. While the practice has always been popular in China, India and South-east Asia, a small but growing band of Western fans are also downing a daily dose. Books with titles such as The Golden Fountain all extol the virtues of urine.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...nk-467303.html

Urine therapy can be a very effective healing modality. Sometimes when all else fails, urine therapy will turn a person around. We will be covering some of the reasons why this may be so, and in that regard will lightly touch on homeopathy and isopathy. Both of these concepts are often discussed by holistic practitioners. You will get a deeper understanding of isopathy as it is touched on here if you take the Rot & Rust Tour in one of the educational sections of this website.

http://biomedx.com/urine/

You insecure ******!
                    GREAT RESEARCH

AND JMM GOT THE MOST BADASS MOMENT OF 24/7 HISTORY

Comment

I see ppl who want to join the drinking piss mafia....JOIN HOMIES

Comment

Working...
                      X