Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which boxer you think has the ugliest wife and the sexiest?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, Holyfield's wife kind of looks like him

Comment

Originally posted by prtyboybladeage View Post
      Guerrero's wife is pretty. She has leukemia, go easy on her.

Evander's wife is teh phailz..

Oscar's wife is always at the top of my list

Oscar looks goofy as **** in that picture. He looks like a cartoon character brought to life.
      cartoon character lmfaoooooooooooooooo. he do !

Comment

Originally posted by prtyboybladeage View Post
        Guerrero's wife is pretty. She has leukemia, go easy on her.

Evander's wife is teh phailz..

Oscar's wife is always at the top of my list

Oscar looks goofy as **** in that picture. He looks like a cartoon character brought to life.
        nd how da **** u kno she got leukemia r yu like roberts personal stalker... not many ppl kno bout him. mayb hbo mentioned it but i wasnt to focused

Comment

Originally posted by Crunch View Post
          Sakio Bika's wife is fugly IMO.
          yeah I agree

Comment

That girl Winky was with after he lost to Williams. That female was bad. I would kill that

Comment

Guerrero's wife looks much better in camera than in picture. And yes HBO put her on blast about having cancer or whatever it is that she has, they said a whole story on that.

Carl Froch's Girl is a hottie. Ricky Hatton's wife, although a lot of you don't think so, she's pretty cute to me. De La Hoya;s wife is def a no doubter.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
                Guerrero's wife looks much better in camera than in picture. And yes HBO put her on blast about having cancer or whatever it is that she has, they said a whole story on that.

Carl Froch's Girl is a hottie. Ricky Hatton's wife, although a lot of you don't think so, she's pretty cute to me. De La Hoya;s wife is def a no doubter.
                Forgot about Froch's GF. Would smash that all day!

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
                  nd how da **** u kno she got leukemia r yu like roberts personal stalker... not many ppl kno bout him. mayb hbo mentioned it but i wasnt to focused
                  because hbo mentions it every time guerrero fights.

anyway, she's not ugly at all. far from it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post

rickys wife is cute... i just dont get the point of her retarted hair styles she does evrytime hatton fights.. she looks so much better with her hair straight.

Comment

Denise Tarver.......

Comment

Working...
                      X