No announcement yet.

Has anyone played Final Fantasy "X-2"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone played Final Fantasy "X-2"

i just picked up this weird looking game and am going to play it tonight.

I dont know what to think! is it any good?

First one is 5X better than this sequel. Believe me, it's kinda gay.

Comment

The battle system is quicker and it's fast-paced. The only thing that I'm gonna' warn you about is that some of the scenes are highly cringe-worthy. Don't play it around guy friends or your girlfriend...or anyone for that matter. Sometimes the scenes are awful...extremely awful.

Comment

Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
        The battle system is quicker and it's fast-paced. The only thing that I'm gonna' warn you about is that some of the scenes are highly cringe-worthy. Don't play it around guy friends or your girlfriend...or anyone for that matter. Sometimes the scenes are awful...extremely awful.
        After reading this I was ready for some tacky cut scenes, but what i saw...... OH GOD

Comment

it is a real solid game although I thot the first was superior, this game has harder end challenges tho

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
            After reading this I was ready for some tacky cut scenes, but what i saw...... OH GOD

What'd you see?

The scene with Yuna where she can't stop dancing? That's tame, man. There are some TERRIBLE girly-girly scenes in there...with the characters actin' all wacky and cute...uuuuuuuuhhhhh. I can't bring myself to play that game in front of anybody...it's just...uhh.

But back then, hey...I had the stones to sit through it.

Comment

What'd you see?

The scene with Yuna where she can't stop dancing? That's tame, man. There are some TERRIBLE girly-girly scenes in there...with the characters actin' all wacky and cute...uuuuuuuuhhhhh. I can't bring myself to play that game in front of anybody...it's just...uhh.

That's why Im telling you guys it's kinda gay.

Comment

What'd you see?

Comment

Uhhhhhhhh!!! Can't...watch.............oh, the humanity!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X