Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Will No Longer Pursue License From British Board

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roy jones jnr View Post
    the corrupt bent scumbags at the bbbofc need investigating.

If he's been caught using ped's then ban him ya cunts, if he hasn't then stop stalling his career and give him his license back.

Something very fishy going on with all of this, if it was anyone else apart from tyson fury there'd be uproar, imagine if this was happening to joshua?

Methinks there's probably a few brown envelopes involved in this on someones desk over at the bbbofc, after all tyson did say a few things which probably upset some suits sat in high places no doubt.
    keepin it 100!

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
      The corrupt bent scumbags at the BBBofC need investigating.

If he's been caught using PED's then BAN HIM ya cunts, if he hasn't then stop stalling his career and give him his license back.

Something very fishy going on with all of this, if it was anyone else apart from Tyson Fury there'd be uproar, imagine if this was happening to Joshua?

Methinks there's probably a few brown envelopes involved in this on someones desk over at the BBBofC, after all Tyson did say a few things which probably upset some suits sat in high places no doubt.
      this^^^ AND ONLY THAT ^^^^

I've said it before and i'll say it again TYSON FURY challenged the controllers,the cabal,the "illuminati", call it what you want... but this WORLD is overseen by a death cult.

Comment

Originally posted by ADGZ View Post
        this^^^ AND ONLY THAT ^^^^

I've said it before and i'll say it again TYSON FURY challenged the controllers,the cabal,the "illuminati", call it what you want... but this WORLD is overseen by a death cult.
        People are awakening to the manipulations, the lies brought forth by the Luciferian Cult who may or may not be taking orders from the greatest liar ever known.

Much props to a brave man Tyson Fury who bucked the powers that be. He a GOOD HEART A BRAVE HEART more of us need to do the same

You think your sacrifice in VEGAS is going to stop the WAVE... People that are woken consciously, righteous & good hearts, OR filled with the spirit of Christ need to take notice of the EVIL but know and trust that the dark must dissipate into the light once shined by you/us in mass numbers
        Last edited by ADGZ; 10-05-2017, 11:47 AM.

Comment

his mind changes a lot. whatever it is, i hope he gets better, and back into fighting shape even if he dont fight. looking like a 2002 big show.

Comment

There's a lot of stupid mu'****as in this thread ranting and raving at the BBBofC for no reason. Do your research fellas. Then come back and start again.

Comment

Fury will be back in shape or not ,too much money involved even if he claims he doesn't care about money . Theres a certain life style he wants down the road and thats basically drinking and going about to his leisure but he will need abig payday to do that . Anyone who thinks hes rich in 2017 and hes set for life dont know how money can be gone in the blink of an eye to someone reckless ,hes probably gave away 1/4 of his $ to friends /family , establishments and recreational purpses alone .

Wheather its 2 months or 2 years at 29 /30 he has all the time to troll twitter and whatever .Hes not going to walk away when opportunities will just be handed to him being undefeatted .
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 10-05-2017, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan1986 View Post
                There's a lot of stupid mu'****as in this thread ranting and raving at the BBBofC for no reason. Do your research fellas. Then come back and start again.
                Go on then, enlighten us all you ****ing twat.

Comment

I don't know why people bother reporting what this clown says. He flip flops and lies all the damn time, his word is worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                    Ali got years of his prime taken away and still achieved so much. Daniel Jacobs got cancer and rather than feel sorry for himself he beat it and then got back to peak condition. This guy gets caught roiding up and can't even put the doner kebabs down long enough to do anything other than blame everyone apart from himself. He's already retired more times than Ray Leonard and Floyd Mayweather combined, I'm sure he'll be 'back in training, Joshua is a bum, Wilder sucks' by the end of the month and then retiring again a few weeks later.
                    great post. doner kebab line had me rollin

Comment

Working...
                    X