Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller: Wilder is Scared of Ortiz, Didn't Really Want the Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Wilder had fought challenges in the past people wouldn't have a problem with this. People are frustrated that he always ends up fighting guys nobody wants to see, then he cries it isn't his fault, well yes it is, even when given the chance to choose his opponents he picks bums.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      I agree Wilder just wants to fight bums the guy is a Joke as Heavy Weight Champ
      Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
      This guy really tells it like it is
      Originally posted by Karoriori View Post
      Miller is better for boxing than the bronze bummer. Agree with everything he said
      Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
      bum squaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaud!!!! wilder is pathetic. he's going to continue to get ****ted on by the boxing world until he steps up.

Only a ******ed,inbred miscreant would believe the guy who signed to fight Ortiz voluntarily is somehow scared, esp when Joshua ducked him for bum pulev. So now it's wilders fault that the world renowned best strictest,testing company caught the admitted convicted roidhead? Somehow entire countries are unable to bribe vada to cheat for them but wilder did?
      Several of u clowns cry other fighters are ducking vada but now your bîtch asses are that wilder should vacate his only belt to fight the fat ass roidfiend without VADA? GGGayman supreme & gggfágggvitali u 2 bîtches are the main lil gggimps crying that canelo is ducking wbc cfp even though all his fights are vada & hes enrolled in wba cfp but now VADA is supposedly cheating for Wilder. DSAB

Comment

Wilder didn't fix the blood tests on Ortiz the fat cheat Cuban Cigar

Not goofy Wilder's fault Heavyweight boxing is full of drug cheats and losers who get caught and then lie. Wilder probably studies for an Urine test but the 65 IQ Wilder seems to be clean despite looking dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          If Wilder had fought challenges in the past people wouldn't have a problem with this. People are frustrated that he always ends up fighting guys nobody wants to see, then he cries it isn't his fault, well yes it is, even when given the chance to choose his opponents he picks bums.
          You fools are pathetic he was paying his mando step aside fees to fight Ortiz, told Ortiz at press conference dont get popped for ped’s to mess fight up, and 6 days later the fking idiot gets popped for ped’s or masking agents cause they didn’t write it on papers vada gives them but it’s all wilder fault lmao

Comment

Miller's dumb behind must post on this site

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
              You fools are pathetic he was paying his mando step aside fees to fight Ortiz, told Ortiz at press conference dont get popped for ped’s to mess fight up, and 6 days later the fking idiot gets popped for ped’s or masking agents cause they didn’t write it on papers vada gives them but it’s all wilder fault lmao
              It's Wilders fault his resume is shit. GTFOH with excuses. He chose to fight bums like Molina, Duhaupas and Szpilka instead of challenges. People have had enough of the windmilling crybaby.

Comment

Blame Wilder not the PED user?

Wilder must be pretty good if all these guys are doping when it comes to fighting him. I would never risk millions just to cheat. Heck I'd fight Wilder for that kind of money even less.

Comment

Originally posted by Karoriori View Post
                  Miller is better for boxing than the bronze bummer. Agree with everything he said
                  No he's not. Did you see his last fight with Gerald Washington? It was hardly an entertaining performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    It's Wilders fault his resume is shit. GTFOH with excuses. He chose to fight bums like Molina, Duhaupas and Szpilka instead of challenges. People have had enough of the windmilling crybaby.
                    his resume has nothing to do with his last 3 opponents popping dirty who u all said was step ups but blaming him for it dumbass

Comment

Originally posted by goldenbear View Post
                      Wilder must be pretty good if all these guys are doping when it comes to fighting him. I would never risk millions just to cheat. Heck I'd fight Wilder for that kind of money even less.
                      You and me both! Give me 5 months to get in complete shape and and a 3 month training camp and I'll do it!

Of course, I'll be knocked unconscious in the first round!

Comment

Working...
                      X