Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto-Lemieux - Matthysse-Broner in december?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto-Lemieux - Matthysse-Broner in december?

what do you guys think, is this doable?

Hell yeah! Two great fights on one card! Another great card to end the year.

Comment

Doable.....

Comment

I'd like that. Ballsy fight for Cotto too.. unless Lemieux has to get down to 155 or something. Dude can't even make 160.

Matthysse - Broner is like a casket match though. Whoever loses, his career is dead.

Comment

Doable but boner aint gonna want to fight matthyse. And even if he did for money he would stink up the joint and walk around covering up and throwing 10 punches the whole fight. Done watching that fool

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
            I'd like that. Ballsy fight for Cotto too.. unless Lemieux has to get down to 155 or something. Dude can't even make 160.

Matthysse - Broner is like a casket match though. Whoever loses, his career is dead.
            Cotto is the 154 WBO champ.

Comment

I like those fights if they happen. I will only believe Cotto will fight Lemieux when the contracts are signed and it's a done deal. Until then I don't believe there will be a Cotto vs Lemieux fight. If a Cotto vs Lemieux fight happens I pick Lemieux by early KO. I think Broner vs Matthysse will happen and I think Matthysse will win a ud or late round KO and damn near chase Broner out of the ring.

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Mattyhsse with GBP and Broner with Haymon?

If that's the case, I can't ever see Oscar and Al working together.

Comment

Let's hope these cards happen.

I can't see any reason why not.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Mattyhsse with GBP and Broner with Haymon?

If that's the case, I can't ever see Oscar and Al working together.

what? they worked together for khan-canelo.

where the hell have you been.

Comment

Working...
                    X